C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

If I was a pape I would be crossing myself at the thought of sticky times for the paedo's from the piggery.  

If you were a pape you would be in denial so no need for any crossing pish 😀

8 hours ago, Rum Ham said:

Rangers season tickets sold so far - 32,000

celtic season tickets sold so far - in the “many thousands”

Must be going slow for them. If they were anywhere near our numbers, or higher, they would have the number plastered everywhere.

For years now the beasts advertise all products through RC....from strips,tickets,DVDs and season books....I heard an advert on Monday and thought they must be struggling for sales if they are plugging them so early..so we have sold 32k without radio advertising..says it all really 👍

17 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

For years now the beasts advertise all products through RC....from strips,tickets,DVDs and season books....I heard an advert on Monday and thought they must be struggling for sales if they are plugging them so early..so we have sold 32k without radio advertising..says it all really 👍

They advertise every year ,cheesiest bunch of tarrier bullshit you ever heard ,wait a year and they raise the bar with an even greater level of shite ,just like their wee Xmas videos 

24 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

They advertise every year ,cheesiest bunch of tarrier bullshit you ever heard ,wait a year and they raise the bar with an even greater level of shite ,just like their wee Xmas videos 

Aye m8🤣🤣

Last season "be part of history and watch the hoops go for champions league glory when we take on cluj.....book your tickets now and be part of the journey "

Cheesy shite like that and they end up pumped out😅😅

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-53168200

Looks like a test case from Thomson’s, full story in link

A former youth footballer is suing Celtic FC over the sexual abuse he suffered while playing for Celtic Boys' Club. 

Thompsons Solicitors has sent official papers on behalf of one client seeking damages from the Parkhead club. 

The case will now be heard at the Court of Session in the coming months. 

Celtic has said that while it shares "historic contacts" with the boys' club, the two are separate organisations. 

Thompsons represents more than 20 survivors who allege they were abused at the boys' club - a closely-linked feeder club to the senior Celtic team - during the 1970s, 80s, and 90s. 

This is the first "test case" the firm will bring to court. 

In recent years, a number of former senior figures at the boys' club have been convicted of sexual crimes against young players in their care.

Yes indeed point scoring, worst excuse ever to ignore something. 

Honestly if this was Rangers that covered up systematic abuse, I would not support them.

Can I remind everyone though that now we are seeing court action, we need to make sure there are no posts that could impact on any case. Printing what is out there by MSM, fine. There is a line that needs drawn (fuck all idea where that line is yet) and posts will be monitored and hidden if necessary. 

Ca' canny as my gran used to say.

Dam is about to break troops!

Yet nothing in the Record or Sun - these papers are clearly complicit in all of this and should be held accountable!

Three who are about to sue yet there are hundreds more.

Also as a side note I see that Ronnie O’Connor and a couple of the cunts that regularly aim vile abuse at the Greys and victims could be fucked as well!!!!! 🤞🏻

Tell you one thing that Hollicom has fair made its money considering celtic have already lost a case and this is the first we are seeing it.

Also the celtic fans defending this are absolute vile scum.

It’s being also reported that celtic fans have been threatening victims and their families with death threats - not only online but in person, absolute scum and a drain on this country!!!!

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Struggling to sell ST’s.

Fans at war with club over repayments regarding last seasons tickets and hospitality tickets.

The Thumb having a meltdown.

Child abuse claims starting..

Lovely.

All of a sudden it makes sense now why 18 brand new accounts joined the FF Facebook page and started posting right wing and racist posts.

They were acting as if they were Rangers fans in order to screenshot and send to the papers. They obviously knew this was coming!

Just now, B1872 said:

All of a sudden it makes sense now why 18 brand new accounts joined the FF Facebook page and started posting right wing and racist posts.

They were acting as if they were Rangers fans in order to screenshot and send to the papers. They obviously knew this was coming!

Their PR will be in over drive.

You’ll have more charity ‘donations’ and pictures of their players walking old woman across the road etc.

Archived