C*ltc

19 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Sorry to be pedantic, but didn’t they get knocked out in the next qualifying round after the legia bullshit? I don’t think they made the group stages that year. Also what was the Sion one??

You're most probably right - I'm making the most of the end of day one of a full week's leave by laughing away at this immense PR gaff whilst becoming increasingly drunk :D

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate they've got oot a shagging waens ffs.

This is a piece a piss noo 

Unfortunately mate

Just now, frenv said:

You're most probably right - I'm making the most of the end of day one of week's leave by laughing away at this immense PR gaff whilst becoming increasingly drunk :D

Fair play, enjoy your leave 🍺

38 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

This will be dead and buried by lunch time 

How so?

cfc have fielded an ineligible player and flouted the covid rules by allowing him to play. He should have been in isolation for 14 days after being abroad. The governing bodies should punish cfc and if the government pause the season because of this then they should be charge with bringing the game into disrepute. There's also the knock on effect of the CL games if Scottish football is paused or If Sky will want a refund if games have to be forfeited. There's also the question has he been arrested. Just recently a former England women's player was in court for flouting the rules by going on holiday.

I think Lawwell will be furious over this, after doing dealings with the government to restart the season and to allow fans back on a test basis. Their whole squad will need to be isolated. no league games, no CL games. 

53 minutes ago, Dickie said:

celtic have started an enquiry into why bolongoli went to Spain when instead he should have been attending Griffiths house party.

Their enquiry dept must be looking for new staff with the amount of internal inquiries going. Must be awfy busy as you never fuck all from them....

5 hours ago, JM1872 said:

They should have to self-isolate. It would be different if they all travelled together, but he could have infected a number of people at both celtic & Kilmarnock. 

3 points to Killie. UCL tie forfeited & the game against St. Mirren also forfeited. A must.

It should be this. But you know that'll not happen. They run the spfl so it'll be a slap on the wrist.

2 hours ago, superallysbears said:

They would rather do suspending the league and fucking up all of us than throw the book at the scum, it fucking suits them tae as they've fucked up their start to the league, they'll be hoping some jigary pockery here and there will turn this round to their advantage. 100%

Wit dae ye mean suspending?
More like 'let's start again as we weren't ready' :sarcasm:

3 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

cfc have fielded an ineligible player and flouted the covid rules by allowing him to play. He should have been in isolation for 14 days after being abroad. The governing bodies should punish cfc and if the government pause the season because of this then they should be charge with bringing the game into disrepute. There's also the knock on effect of the CL games if Scottish football is paused or If Sky will want a refund if games have to be forfeited. There's also the question has he been arrested. Just recently a former England women's player was in court for flouting the rules by going on holiday.

Honestly if they're not penalised for this.  The whole first team from the weekend should be in isolation.  If endangering public health isn't something the governing bodies care about, they're going to look really strange worrying about inappropriate goal celebrations or whatever.

7 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

You know how it is, you get up in morning, get dressed and head down for a paper and the rolls and then without knowing end up in Spain.

Sutton has cast the narrative as celtic being..... a victim here with no culpability whatsoever for ‘their’ player who broke the rules in a spectacular manner potentially endangering two full team squads, their managerial and coaching staff plus their entire families.

Sorry, ‘victim or not’ their team should now be following the guidelines and self isolate as per the rules and the club should be sanctioned as it carries vicarious responsibility for its playing staff. This will be interesting to see develop, political influence under ‘public health’ to suspend the game meantime and allow the self isolation to be carried out without hampering their title hopes or a blatant disregard despite the  Aberdeen scenario. Maybe i am far to cynical however if they do get penalised as they should I will be amazed. Scottish football aside, we should also get to see the level of influence Lawell yields in Europe here as by rights their team should not be able to fulfil the CL qualifier, their opponents should be on this as much as celtic would be if the roles were reversed...   

26 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Sutton has cast the narrative as celtic being..... a victim here with no culpability whatsoever for ‘their’ player who broke the rules in a spectacular manner potentially endangering two full team squads, their managerial and coaching staff plus their entire families.

Sorry, ‘victim or not’ their team should now be following the guidelines and self isolate as per the rules and the club should be sanctioned as it carries vicarious responsibility for its playing staff. This will be interesting to see develop, political influence under ‘public health’ to suspend the game meantime and allow the self isolation to be carried out without hampering their title hopes or a blatant disregard despite the  Aberdeen scenario. Maybe i am far to cynical however if they do get penalised as they should I will be amazed. Scottish football aside, we should also get to see the level of influence Lawell yields in Europe here as by rights their team should not be able to fulfil the CL qualifier, their opponents should be on this as much as celtic would be if the roles were reversed...   

Yip, this will be the road they go down and I see TIB saying the Griffiths situation is no big deal and hopes it will be 'resolved in the next couple of days'.

They will walk away from both fuck ups without any punishment I am sure. :headwall:

So Aberdeen players break the rules and they have to play with 8 first team players out isolating. A taig breaks the rules and the league gets paused while he (and presumably his team mates he’s been in contact with) isolate, and the scum don’t miss any players for any games? Absolutely corrupt to the fucking core.

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

So Aberdeen players break the rules and they have to play with 8 first team players out isolating. A taig breaks the rules and the league gets paused while he (and presumably his team mates he’s been in contact with) isolate, and the scum don’t miss any players for any games? Absolutely corrupt to the fucking core.

Who's saying the league is getting paused?

2 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

i'm saying fuck aberdeen,as the simple matter is they climbed into bed with kiddy fiddlers and ended up the victim.
The country needs wiped clean from top to bottom.
Ferry timetables any cunt?

Archived