C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

“The next week” finishes 7 hours before their CL game, surprisingly...

I may be wrong, but taking the time since BB got back, his negative tests, and the few days that have passed since the scum game at the weekend, any 'quarantine' period may well have passed. It's confusing as well...some cases it's 10 days...others 14! 

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

They'll be playing that Reykjavik game. Guaranteed. They've just been given the week off to prepare for it now. Thanks Nik.

They won't make the CL anyway. 

We've been given an opportunity to open up an 8 point lead before they play next. 

1 minute ago, plymouthranger said:

If their game is postponed and ours isn’t, we could be 5 points clear soon. Pressure will be ramping up on them already, fucking brilliant

Would be fantastic if it’s only their game postponed. Will also show if our players are focused enough to go and win when needed. Something we lacked last season. Would like to think they would be this season. 
However, I still think the SPFL will cancel all games. 

20 minutes ago, left winger said:

She hasn't made it clear.  She stepped back from it straight away - leaving it to football authorities. 

She says" Government says NO, UEFA will have to dismiss them". surely the government will be in contact with Uefa  to tell them they have said 'NO' to travel to their CL qualification game. 

8 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The master and slave relationship 

Fucking lol. Can you point me to where any of the courts found celtic were in anyway responsible for the actions of those convicted?

I can point to plenty of instances where employers have been been found liable for the actions of their employees yet nothing in this one.

1 minute ago, Blueshoff said:

Hopefully their CL opponents will refuse to play on basis they haven't finished isolation period after contact with bb. 

Ironic they might get a 'Legia' themselves :mutley:

It would be different if celtic couldn’t play due to local restrictions. BUT this is their fault. They should forfeit that one game. The fact that’s it’s a one off tie is irrelevant and frankly tough shit. :whistle:

27 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Another thread that's going to end up a stinking pile of shite because "The Cunt" has started posting in it. 

Amazing that he says he has no interest in the CSA scandal, unless he's sticking up for the peado club of course. 

Honestly, you sad wee cunts that follow him around the forum having digs at him, fishing for likes, when he's said absolutely nothing even remotely controversial are a million times worse than he ever was/will be for turning threads into a " stinking pile of shite".  

Fuck off and start a wee sub thread where you can all circle jerk each other over him and give the rest of us peace.

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

She says" Government says NO, UEFA will have to dismiss them". surely the government with be in contact with Uefa  to tell them they have said 'NO' to travel to their CL qualification game. 

Wasn't talking about the CL match - that's over a week.

Didn't hear the 'UEFA will have to dismiss them' bit. How sad.      

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Fucking lol. Can you point me to where any of the courts found celtic were in anyway responsible for the actions of those convicted?

I can point to plenty of instances where employers have been been found liable for the actions of their employees yet nothing in this one.

I wasn’t being specific to them but these relationships are well established in law 

47 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I know where he goes ,but no way are UEFA risking billion pound competitions for him and his peado club 

35 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Another thread that's going to end up a stinking pile of shite because "The Cunt" has started posting in it. 

Amazing that he says he has no interest in the CSA scandal, unless he's sticking up for the peado club of course. 

Enough of the personal abuse,  absolutely no need for it

36 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Absolutely no need for that.

Either have a day off or I'll impose it for you.

Archived