C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

I really hope they get Turnbull. Stands out in a shite Motherwell team. 

Believe me mate this boy is a player. 

He just back from a longterm injury but when up to speed he will hold down a place with those cunts. 

47 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Am I the only one who doesn't really rate Turnbull? 

For the past few months, probably longer, I've never quite got the hype surrounding Turnbull, Hickey or Ferguson. I just haven't seen it. Admittedly I mainly only ever see them against us but none of them have ever stood out, Hickey especially (although he's just a kid).

Turnbull has decent stats during a wee purple patch but I would be amazed if he's going to offer more than N'tcham, Rogic, Christie, McGregor, Forrest etc.

I may be totally wrong but I'm not overly concerned if Turnbull or Hickey go there. 

2 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Am I the only one who doesn't really rate Turnbull? 

A goal scoring midfielder. Of course we’re not interested in him that’s not our style.

Hickey and Turnbull are probably the most highly rated Scottish players around and we’re not interested in either for some reason. 

We should be taking all the best Scottish talent around 

34 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

A goal scoring midfielder. Of course we’re not interested in him that’s not our style.

Hickey and Turnbull are probably the most highly rated Scottish players around and we’re not interested in either for some reason. 

Been linked with Riquelme from Atletico Madrid as well. 

Hickey is decent for the spfl but anytime he's played against us he's looked out his depth, obviously managers and coaches see the potential, but he would only waste away in our reserves if we signed him. 

Patterson has shown more anytime I have watched him. 

5 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Turnbull isn't even Motherwells best player and he doesn't get in the scum team.

43 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

A walking parody of himself this deluded old tit 

If the tight fisted old disgrace wants it so bad maybe he should dip into his millions and make it happen, but no, another celebrity prick trying to drum up favour from the unwashed.

Archived