C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read that Christie wants to leave and the club are aware of this. However Lennon saying they are trying to offer him a new deal as he can sign with someone on a pre-contract next January. (Not this January)

Might be wrong but think Edouard and Ntcham are in the same boat. Certainly looks that way tbh!

The scum will have to take a pretty decent hit by selling them next summer with only one year left. I think Edouard and Ntcham cost about £14 million between them. They’ll be lucky to get that back for the 3 of them with one year left. Plus a 40% clause in there for Edouard. 

Personally if I were a celtic fan I’d be asking serious questions about the planning etc at my club. However they are that obsessed with us their full focus is “aye but Rangers are cheating, FFP, going bust”. Although some are coming to the realisation that our business model and set up in place is in line with what we set out to do 5 years ago.

Still a long long way to go in the league (I still think it’ll be decided on last 1/2 games of season) but I honestly believe if we can get this league title and Champions League it’ll set us up for the next couple of years whilst they will have to do downsize and replace most of their influential players at a fraction of the price. It could be that massive that I’m thinking of when we replaced our 2003 treble winning squad.

Lennon isn't going anywhere any time soon. It would take an Inverness or St Mirren result for him to get sent packing at this stage.

On another note hopefully we do our job and stretch the lead to 11 points today. If we potentially win the 3 after that we could be 14 points ahead before they go into last seasons Scottish Cup final!

All I care about is that we win today but it's nice to think about mid-lockdown:lol:

16 hours ago, B1872 said:

Honestly mate I don’t know how the super computer managed it but their run of games out with us couldn’t be much easier.

In the lead up to the old firm they are at home to St Johnstone, Ross County, Kilmarnock and Dundee United.

Their only away game is Hamilton.

As shite as as they are they won’t be dropping points until they play us.

Bet they do. 

4 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

That was a great wee watch 😂. Cunts are in absolute turmoil and I love it.

The deluded bubble they built for themselves was fantastic; watching it burst is. just. beautiful. 

I remember talking to one of them at work a few years ago and he was waxing lyrical about the Celtic strategic master stroke, how they were once again up with the elites; buying players cheap and selling them on for £10-30m's; new stadium coming, training complex, and the big network of partnerships across the elite teams that saw Celtic as one of them etc

They had it easy with their only rival sat in the third division, and even when they returned still a shadow of what they once were. They had an opportunity to really pull away under Brendan - but they fucked it. :lol:

We shouldn't get ahead of ourselves of course; we need to treat it as a mere 5 point lead and assume they'll win the games in hand. 

Every game is a pressure pot for them now though, and it's beautiful to watch the likes of Brown and Griffiths who have been mouthing off for a decade, swaggering about like billy big baws; doing as they wished. Their faces now... it's an absolute picture.

15 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

The deluded bubble they built for themselves was fantastic; watching it burst is. just. beautiful. 

I remember talking to one of them at work a few years ago and he was waxing lyrical about the celtic strategic master stroke, how they were once again up with the elites; buying players cheap and selling them on for £10-30m's; new stadium coming, training complex, and the big network of partnerships across the elite teams that saw celtic as one of them etc

They had it easy with their only rival sat in the third division, and even when they returned still a shadow of what they once were. They had an opportunity to really pull away under Brendan - but they fucked it. :lol:

We shouldn't get ahead of ourselves of course; we need to treat it as a mere 5 point lead and assume they'll win the games in hand. 

Every game is a pressure pot for them now though, and it's beautiful to watch the likes of Brown and Griffiths who have been mouthing off for a decade, swaggering about like billy big baws; doing as they wished. Their faces now... it's an absolute picture.

I had a conversation with a yahoo a while back and told him our last 9IAR is far superior to theirs, he said I was talking shite so I pointed out when we done it celtic where in the league and there was a bit of competition at the time seeing as Dundee Utd and Aberdeen were both ranked in the top 10 clubs in Europe at the time, guy couldn’t accepted it.

They have beat a very mediocre Aberdeen team who shat the bed at every opportunity and skelped the worst Rangers top flight squad in living memory after the 3rd division debacle, during the same period previously stronger teams in the league, hearts, hibs, Dundee Utd and I’ll throw motherwell in, were all on their arse and dipping into the championship.

They have elevated themselves up onto a lovely big pedestal and I can’t wait for them to fall off it and break their necks in the process.    

They’ve had it easy, the party is over.

7 hours ago, British_Empire said:

We've bought very wisely this summer in McGlaughlin, Bassy, Balogun, Roofe/Itten, Davis (permanent contract) because these guys (for the most part) come in and look like they've played in that position for years and our system isn't disrupted (with the exception of the Poznan game at Ibrox where Roofe played instead of Morelos and we lost our shape a bit until Morelos came on - but again, some of that might be down to the tactics going on Gerrards comments after the game). 

Their recruitment has been absolutely honking. They play like a team of strangers. We are the complete opposite. 

Bang on!, I think that is the main difference. I looked at our starting line up and at the bench before one of the European games and thought if the two were swapped over there would be no real weakening of the team and also the system wouldn't need to change unless the manager decided to use a different system to try and change the pattern of the game.

Not only are celtic playing like strangers, it certainly looks as if some of them are going through the motions, for example, Brown at the penalty yesterday, flattens the guy , shrugs his shoulders and walks away not giving a toss.

There is something far wrong at that club, apart from the obvious, and long may it continue to get worse. 

3 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

Bang on!, I think that is the main difference. I looked at our starting line up and at the bench before one of the European games and thought if the two were swapped over there would be no real weakening of the team and also the system wouldn't need to change unless the manager decided to use a different system to try and change the pattern of the game.

Not only are celtic playing like strangers, it certainly looks as if some of them are going through them motions, for example, Brown at the penalty yesterday, flattens the guy , shrugs his shoulders and walks away not giving a toss.

There is something far wrong at that club, apart from the obvious, and long may it continue to get worse. 

Lennon said some time ago, and confirmed yesterday, half of them want away... Christie the most recent one of that bundle. :lol:

They've all shat it now we're strong again. Being shown up for what they are.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So are they just going to pretend that Turnbull wasn't training with the squad on Friday morning then whilst he had the virus? 

Looks like it, hopefully it comes back to bite them on the arse and COVID rips through their squad now.

And what about Ajer and the other Norwegian who were only allowed to travel home if they isolated for 10 days? celtic just blatantly ignored the rules and nothings been said...

1 minute ago, Bristol loyal said:

Looks like it, hopefully it comes back to bite them on the arse and COVID rips through their squad now.

And what about Ajer and the other Norwegian who were only allowed to travel home if they isolated for 10 days? celtic just blatantly ignored the rules and nothings been said...

It'll come back to bite them... points deduction of six when they've won both their games in hand :craphead:

Archived