C*ltc

32 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

The Martin O'Neill / Roy Keane dream team seems to be gaining traction on Twitter. Would pish myself laughing if that happened.

I’m sure the 50 million pound centre forward will be loving the idea of playing upfront alone having to chase down 60 yard punts from Duffy for 90 minutes every week.:lol:

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Don't think they'll have European fixtures to contend with much longer. 

A good point well made.  That said they will have to make up for the two games in hand which could mean 3 games a week which as Lemon's told us is kryptonite to Ryan Christie.

Seemingly changed it to a 'strong arm' emoji shortly afterwards.

Either he fucked up even posting a picture which, given his form, I could well believe, or he's already had enough - just can't decide if that's of their fans or TLB.

sdc.png

53 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Took us over 2 years to turn that round, no way they put up with that unless it's 'one of their own'. If Howe came in(which he won't) they would hound him out by end of the season if he didn't win the league.

If they sack lennon. It will be a short term option until the end of the season, they can get rid of easily. As you said they'll hound anyone that doesn't deliver the tainted 10. 

I expect they'll get some ex taig in.

6 minutes ago, frenv said:

Seemingly changed it to a 'strong arm' emoji shortly afterwards.

Either he fucked up even posting a picture which, given his form, I could well believe, or he's already had enough - just can't decide if that's of their fans or TLB.

sdc.png

Past few days have been great 😂

1 hour ago, J-Maestro said:

Took us over 2 years to turn that round, no way they put up with that unless it's 'one of their own'. If Howe came in(which he won't) they would hound him out by end of the season if he didn't win the league.

Howe spent years at Bournemouth and basically was mr Bournemouth, that’s why he was so successful. There’s no telling how good a manager he really is so would be a massive gamble 

5 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Howe spent years at Bournemouth and basically was mr Bournemouth, that’s why he was so successful. There’s no telling how good a manager he really is so would be a massive gamble 

He got homesick in Burnley.   Can't see him coming north of the border.

1 hour ago, J-Maestro said:

This is the thing, with how strong we look no manager would want to come in just now and be the celtic manager that lost them a historic 10 in a row:

i think is theyll keep lennon and let him be a fall guy since the support is split already, and get a new manager in to "set it straight".

2 hours ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

I know someone will come across the message and it'll trigger them; case in point. 

it's never triggered me mate, the only thing i don't like about it is the them and us thing it seems to have created

to be honest i didn't think the forum needed that, just my opinion though

2 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Kerryfail is Glorious these days

Just had a quick look there, they reckon the players have asked for Lennon to be removed, and Strachan will be in.

To say they're not really that happy would be a gross understatement :lol:

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Just had a quick look there, they reckon the players have asked for Lennon to be removed, and Strachan will be in.

To say they're not really that happy would be a gross understatement :lol:

They're arguing about what means more to them, actually doing 10IAR or the trebles they won in recent years

Already getting their lines prepared for possibly not winning the league this year

21 minutes ago, beararse said:

Apologies if this has been posted....but check out this fucking abomination.

What a bunch of fannies, with it all narrated by the one only Lurgan Plopp.

Comedy fucking gold

Looking through windaes at wee boys.

The celtic way. 

58 minutes ago, beararse said:

Apologies if this has been posted....but check out this fucking abomination.

What a bunch of fannies, with it all narrated by the one only Lurgan Plopp.

Comedy fucking gold

Merry Christmas to all: The fuckin C*ltic are SHITE

Girfry

Kiddie fiddling,  scum of the earth,  dirty rotting scum Taig wank bastards!!

Archived