C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Scum will reschedule the game vs Aberdeen in same midweek as the QFs now imo

If they keep the manager and keep playing like this it could completely benefit us. Despite the fairly routine schedule they have until they play us I dont see them winning all five of those games.

Who would want to manage that club after scenes like these? Imagine the interview ending with "the jobs yours but don't buy a house or car because, if you don't win 10 in row, the fans will burn it down, tamper with brakes and want to hang you from the rafters ,,, do you still want it?"

1 minute ago, heathen fish boy said:

IMG-20201129-WA0011.jpg

You ever been that raging about football that you went up to the stadium to throw barriers at the police? 😂😂😂

I couldn’t have hoped in my wildest dreams that they would meltdown in such spectacular fashion. Self proclaimed ‘best fans in the world’ haha, no bother.

This is exactly where a compliant media, justice system and football system get you. The sense of entitlement from these cunts is nothing short of remarkable. 

Allowed to hang effigies of orangemen, sing rebel songs, trash Glasgow when they won trebles, never get jailed for sectarianism, media fawning over their players and fans, expecting 10 the minute we were put out the league and the media agreeing it should happen. 

10 was a foregone conclusion in their eyes, the media’s eyes and everyone associated with them and Scottish football bar us, the thought of it not happening is another reason why they think they can do what they want. 

They’ve been told their untouchable on the park and off the park, that being challenged is unthinkable 

2 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

End of the world when these cunts go out of the cup. Try 9 years of your biggest rivals winning rvery trophy in sight then come back to us. 

Absolutely amazing weekend. Work will be fun tomorrow 😂

I just wish i wasn't working from home when am back on Tuesday. 

Archived