C*ltc

4 minutes ago, Raligt said:

Strachan wouldn't worry me. Another outdated coach at the helm will suit us.

Theres no one in their scope that worries me at all. Especially when they take charge how many games will be left to try salvage it. Still 90% sure they'll turn to the alky.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I don't buy into the whole a manager wouldn't want to join them thing, they would, loads would, a lot of people are out of work etc and would see it as a chance to enhance their reputation. 

The issue for them is their board simply couldn't have seen this coming. I can see them hanging it out and hanging it out and looking for a candidate, they have then waited until it has maybe got away from them and then trying to use Lennon and boot a lot of the squad and claim them all as wasters as Collateral Damage to keep their own place in tact. 

I don't think any decent manager is going to look at what happened yesterday and want to take that on. 

If they sack lennon it's someone with a taig connection for sure.

MON, Strachan, Stubbs and Malky mackay. 

13 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I don't think any decent manager is going to look at what happened yesterday and want to take that on. 

If they sack lennon it's someone with a taig connection for sure.

MON, Strachan, Stubbs and Malky mackay. 

I suppose you could question how "decent" someone like Silva is but I doubt someone like him watched that yesterday and really gave a shit to be honest. I think football fans can have a tendency to overstate situations a bit and think players and managers will look at them in the worst case scenario.  A lot of managers would look at it and not be that bothered by that yesterday and would be more inclined to look at the 500k plus contract on offer.  

There is no danger celtic are bringing in Stubbs or Mackay just now if they do make a change. 

Dunno how i feel about it all now. 

I’d take a draw for them in Milan, scrape by St Johnstone then drop points again to Aberdeen and Kilmarnock. 

If they win their next couple and last seasons cup then he probably sees it out until the old firm, but that means they get a bit of a run going which you don’t want either. 

7 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I actually find stuff like that really embarrassing. Almost disrespectful.

They beat a piss poor tarrier team so their entire team gets into the team of the week :lol:

Sorry state of Scottish football when a team from the top division beats them and it is deemed a shock. 

Always though us losing to Hamilton in the Scottish Cup back in the 80's was over hyped as a shock result as well. 

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I’d take a draw for them in Milan, scrape by St Johnstone then drop points again to Aberdeen and Kilmarnock. 

If they win their next couple and last seasons cup then he probably sees it out until the old firm, but that means they get a bit of a run going which you don’t want either. 

Now they can't qualify from their Europa group it would actually suit us if they picked up a couple of decent results. Scotland are in danger of dropping from 11th to 12th in the UEFA country rankings due to them picking up virtually no points.  We have a good chance of winning the league next year, as well as this year, then an automatic CL group spot would be to our benefit. 

12 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Hope they beat Milan and then get scudded in the league

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I’ll bet Lennon is glad that there’s no unwashed at the next home game, Imagine the carnage 😂

If you listen to him and his apologist, Pat Bonner, if the fans were allowed into games they wouldn't be in the position they are. Bonner was getting ridiculed on Radio Scotland at the weekend. It was point out that Rangers, Hibs, Aberdeen etc would all argue they play better with a home support behind them. According to Bonner their fans are so much better therefore it effects the tarriers more. An hour later they so called better fans were rioting outside their stadium. 

Sorry troops but see all this "I'd prefer they won this game, then drew that game then bla de fucking bla, and then this would mean this then this would be that"? Get that tae fuck. Thats playing with fire.

Fucking ignore every single ball the cunts kick from now until the end of the season and concentrate only on ourselves. 

1 minute ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Sorry troops but see all this "I'd prefer they won this game, then drew that game then bla de fucking bla, and then this would mean this then this would be that"? Get that tae fuck. Thats playing with fire.

Fucking ignore every single ball the cunts kick from now until the end of the season and concentrate only on ourselves. 

Their Europa League results can have a direct effect on our future CL ambitions. 

3 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

I know what you're saying but them winning two inconsequential European games might mean 1) it's easier for us to qualify for European tournaments in future 2) their inept manager stays in a job longer making it easier for us to win the league. 

No point pretending those aren't desirable outcomes. 

3 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Who goes a fuck

If we have aspirations to get back in the champions league then surely we should? 

I’d rather have a path into the tournament next season as opposed to having to wait another year because those cunts fucked the coefficient because they can’t kick their arses.

Archived