C*ltc

Don't have the stats to hand but surely Kilmarnock are among the sides to have taken the most points off them in the last 2-3 seasons? My vague recollection would be they've taken at least a point off the scum roughly every other game since Clark/Dyer took over. That's a cause for optimism. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, rangersross said:

Don't have the stats to hand but surely Kilmarnock are among the sides to have taken the most points off them in the last 2-3 seasons? My vague recollection would be they've taken at least a point off the scum roughly every other game since Clark/Dyer took over. That's a cause for optimism. 

Kabamba is a handful and will give Laurel and Hardy nightmares at the back. Burke still playing great and Dicker/Power stronger than Lego and Rogic/Ntcham.

A draw probably the likely result tbh.

6 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Well out of St Johnstone and Kille who would you have thought it more likely to drop points to .

If St Johnstone can do it anybody can ,pretty sure they hadn’t even scored a goal against the taigs in a few years .

Home games are no advantage now ,No fans in the ground to drive them ,instead they are outside the ground wanting to brick them .

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Well out of St Johnstone and Kille who would you have thought it more likely to drop points to .

If St Johnstone can do it anybody can ,pretty sure they hadn’t even scored a goal against the taigs in a few years .

Home games are no advantage now ,No fans in the ground to drive them ,instead they are outside the ground wanting to brick them .

Would I fuck be putting a shift in for those fans if i were a celtic player after the way they've reacted in recent weeks. Chasing the team bus and hammering it with missiles! Hopefully they continue to down tools against Kilmarnock. 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

St J had a long unbeaten run though had they not? were flying going into the game vs them though.

Kilmarnock on the other hand, not really seen much of them but they have some hammer throwers that will be up for the fight and the odd quality player that could be a difference maker in a game like that.

Just now, stevemac said:

St J had a long unbeaten run though had they not? were flying going into the game vs them though.

Kilmarnock on the other hand, not really seen much of them but they have some hammer throwers that will be up for the fight and the odd quality player that could be a difference maker in a game like that.

St. Johnstone are second only to us in the form table whereas Kilmarnock are sitting eighth. That said, the bottom side in the league on form are Ross County, and they managed to figure celtic out. 

20 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Stuff like this is horrendous. 

Firing a picture of Gerrard onto something about systemic child abuse?

I never fired it into anything, it’s shared, but do me a favour I’m fucked reading and listening to virtue signalling just scroll by it or block me I don’t give a fuck anymore.

42 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Would I fuck be putting a shift in for those fans if i were a celtic player after the way they've reacted in recent weeks. Chasing the team bus and hammering it with missiles! Hopefully they continue to down tools against Kilmarnock. 

If they keep it up then celtic may just close their doors and not let them in and not be given an away allocation. 

which feeds into itself of celtic playing shit with a crowd urging them on. Ironic

1 hour ago, stevemac said:

I can personally see them scraping a 2-1 or 3-1 win, playing shite for the whole game but snatching a goal or 2 in the last 10 minutes. When they were playing shite but still grinding out wins last season/early this campaign thats how they did it. Can't see a rout personally.

Difference is now they are only snatching late goals just to get a draw.  

I can see them dropping more points this weekend. Kilmarnock has been a tough game for them even when they've been playing well. 

We've seen ourselves how hard they can be to breakdown.

Kilmarnock defend like they can and they'll get chances against that backline.  

47 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I would be expecting them to beat  killie based on nothing more than thinking surely at some point the circus would end. 

I thought the exact same thing last week tho😂😂😂😂

Killie win for me just cause I think the scum are shite at breaking down teams that sit in, infact I'd say Killie by two clear goals, I can feel it in ma water lol.

55 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

I never fired it into anything, it’s shared, but do me a favour I’m fucked reading and listening to virtue signalling just scroll by it or block me I don’t give a fuck anymore.

Virtue signalling? 

I just don't know why Gerrard has to be added on. 

Don't post if you don't want someone to call it pish. :lol: 

Just now, molesmole said:

Sound mate we know. :cup:

No harm reminding others logging in now how much these cunts hate us and how great it is right now watching them hurt! 

I always check all other previous pages but for some reason totally missed it! Schoolboy error. No excuses. Banning offence IMO.

But aye fuck the lot of them!

Archived