C*ltc

5 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

First it was a COVID conspiracy at Ibrox the loony mhob started,now they have moved on to an Asthma doping ring.

Leaves you  utterly breathless at the sheer  desperation in their  deranged  ranks as their  10(*) in a row nonsense begins to disappear over the darkening  horizon and a big ,bright 55 sun rises likes a phoenix with the beautiful new  dawn

Why are they bothered what Rangers do, Hibernian are their closest competitors now 😂

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I keep reading how they fucked it with Mcginn, Forster & more recently Toney. 

Toney was linked with numerous clubs including us. They truly do believe they are entitled and that they should be allowed to sign whomever they want whenever they want.

The truth is, no-one wants to sign for them and play for a bigot and moreso, now that mainstream media is reporting them as a club who harbour paedo's, it is only going to get worse.

And the players who are there, I guarantee at least half of them want away, led by the French contingent.

They tried to kill us, we survived and now is the time to put the boot in.

Steven Fletcher was one that they used to hang onto as one that got away .They were sniffing about all January window ,fired in a shitey bid on deadline day and got told to fuck off .

33 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

2 hours before kick off in a must win game they’re going to be protesting 

Players will be nervous as fuck

couldnt write it 

The hordes are doing more damage with thier meltdown. 

The funniest part is the idiots don't even realise it 😂

6 hours ago, King Jela said:

Saw that on FF and it boiled my piss, shouldn't have really, but it did. 

I'm so fucking glad it's Lennon fucking their tainted 10 chances. 

When he left last time it was because the board weren’t backing him in the transfer market .But the weasel prick started spouting he was driven out by bigots .

But despite all these big bad bigots he came back to Scotland to manage and  ended up back at his beloved peado club .

The absolute irony that he does get backed in the transfer market and then driven out by bigots .

46 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

When he left last time it was because the board weren’t backing him in the transfer market .But the weasel prick started spouting he was driven out by bigots .

But despite all these big bad bigots he came back to Scotland to manage and  ended up back at his beloved peado club .

The absolute irony that he does get backed in the transfer market and then driven out by bigots .

It will be absolute carnage ,if they lose to the Jambos next weekend 

Imagine we won and go a further 3 points clear .And they lost .I think they would all be getting buses over to Toryglen 🤣

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It will be absolute carnage ,if they lose to the Jambos next weekend 

Imagine we won and go a further 3 points clear .And they lost .I think they would all be getting buses over to Toryglen 🤣

When Hearts got beat from Alloa in the Betfred social media lit up with taigs .Not just because they hate Hearts but because deep down they knew their own shower were struggling and this gave them a better chance of another tainted trophy .

Then next day they got Rosscoed.

This final is a lot closer than folk would imagine and of course if they lose the tarriers won’t have a clue what to do .

Bus to Toryglen or down to the piggery again 😂😂

Just now, magic8ball said:

When Hearts got beat from Alloa in the Betfred social media lit up with taigs .Not just because they hate Hearts but because deep down they knew their own shower were struggling and this gave them a better chance of another tainted trophy .

Then next day they got Rosscoed.

This final is a lot closer than folk would imagine and of course if they lose the tarriers won’t have a clue what to do .

Bus to Toryglen or down to the piggery again 😂😂

I don't think there's any danger of them losing this. Even players that have downed tools and want away or hate wee popcorn teeth will still raise it for a Cup Final. 

I've resigned myself to them getting the cup, although you never know but my concern isn't them getting a cup it's the confidence it will give them and maybe a platform to push on.

Cup final coming at the wrong time IMO.

58 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I don't think there's any danger of them losing this. Even players that have downed tools and want away or hate wee popcorn teeth will still raise it for a Cup Final. 

I've resigned myself to them getting the cup, although you never know but my concern isn't them getting a cup it's the confidence it will give them and maybe a platform to push on.

Cup final coming at the wrong time IMO.

But if Rangers win their game that day that puts them another 3 points behind

13 minutes ago, Zulu said:

But if Rangers win their game that day that puts them another 3 points behind

There's every possibility they could finish the year in 3rd or 4th place. Hibs and Aberdeen are only 2 and 3 points away from them. 

They also have another game being postponed so that's another 3 points to widen the gap and put more pressure on.

This Killie game at the weekend for them will be massive! 

Archived