C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JM1872 said:

Nonsense. Gives a false sense of security, and that’s the last thing our players need.

but that's how many points we are clear. Games in hand mean nothing until they are actually played

Just now, psb07158 said:

Also, I'm absolutely sickened that fat mess Billy Dodds ever wore our jersey (and the Club's media department is tone-deaf when they're posting goals he scored for us as recently as 2 days ago). 

Just another whore for the taig coin. 

Was never really one of us

1 minute ago, JM1872 said:

Nonsense. Gives a false sense of security, and that’s the last thing our players need.

But celtic are 16 points behind us. It's their job to make that 7 and your post was about celtic's list of shiteness.

We have to continue as we have!

14 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Fireworks going off in Easter house sad cunts fireworks cause they beat hearts on pens 😂😂😂

Aye same here in Clydebank mate. The tramps are forever setting them off.

"C'moan Sean, av goat a boax uv firewurks so a huv. Let's get 'em lit n celebrate ra Shellick winnin'. Hail hail." 🤭

They conspired to create a monopoly in 2012. They hamstrung the rest of Scottish football as they were the only ones financially sound enough not to nosedive due to removing the blue pound from the game at the top.

But they were very short-sighted in failing to establish a permanently unassailable position.

They've had their tainted rewards now.

Normal service will be resumed shortly.

Just now, psb07158 said:

I genuinely believe if we win our next 4 games we have one hand on the title.

Aye. 3 points from every game up to and including the Old Firm and I think its too big a mountain for them to climb. If that happens I'll allow  myself to start believing.

Just now, Dickie1963 said:

I'm just gutted mate.

Why? 

It doesn't affect anything at all. A competition from last year that should have been scrapped. 

It's like their win against Lille... Means nothing this season. 

We are so far ahead of them on the park and league its scary. 

Archived