C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

Hibs are playing terrible at the minute so won’t be expecting too much, can only hope they’re slightly pissed off about the game being moved so that mob can go and get pissed

Ross County

57 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

If the deduction in points is enough to  remove them from European football next season then it’ll be worth it, otherwise I’m the same as you just a fine. 

These cunts remove themselves from European football

1 minute ago, MorelosRangers said:

Are they coming home already? 😄

Nothing confirmed, but that's the chat.

Can see the barricades needing dusted down again if so, shark attacks and all sorts, the bhoys are restless  :lol:

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Certainly sounds likely.

Not sure I agree mate, the respective governments know people are travelling between the countries. It does set a very bad example but it doesn't give the SG the power to order them home.

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

If the deduction in points is enough to  remove them from European football next season then it’ll be worth it, otherwise I’m the same as you just a fine. 

they got permission from spfl to go to dubai thats why their game got moved to mon night  so there will be no punishment  also dubai is not on any quarentine list and anyone can go there if you test negative 

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Not sure I agree mate, the respective governments know people are travelling between the countries. It does set a very bad example but it doesn't give the SG the power to order them home.

The SG did force the sheep and tarriers games off despite the SPFL allowing them to go ahead. They'll step in if they feel they need to.

Going to Dubai after that defeat, and in the midst of a pandemic, only to return after one night is genuine banter years stuff.

Say what you like about Rodgers - he's a self-serving arse - but he bourhgt a level of professionalism to Celtic that has evaporated snce he left.

:lol:

I'd love to think that this is out of shame, but it's more likely to be concern that the border might get shut.

Everyone knew there was a real likelihood of a lockdown yet the clowns at our club went ahead. We have gone from champions to basically a laughing stock in the space of 4 months (despite the quadruple treble). I want them hunted like the Kellys and Whites were hunted.

I'm imagining the current scenes in that hotel in Dubai resembling the McCallister house in Home Alone 2 before they leave for the airport.

Archived