C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tm91 said:

Just means it's something we have to do now. Then preferably get 4.

Can't ever see the planets aligning so perfectly for us the way they have for them.

4 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Just means it's something we have to do now. Then preferably get 4.

Never happen,. Our 8 in a row team would destroy them, Laudrupwould go past cunts for fun with Gazza putting brown firmly in his place,. This is a very poor celtic team who only got success by starting a campaign to get us thrown out the spl so they would benefit. We are seeing those results now. 

We better stop them doing 9 next season , fuck Europe , and domestic cups , the league is the main priority 

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

We really need to sort our fucking shit out soon because I honestly don’t know how much more of these cunts winning trophy after trophy I can take :megaanguish:

I know. They're utter shite. Our 8iar season we had gazza in his pomp. Laudrup fucking incredible. Look at the shower of shite they've got. The sellik side they had at that point would pump this mob. 

23 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

He made the right decision, take the blue specs off. It's an absolute stonewaller

Edouard leaves a leg in and goes over the goalkeeper and I'm no taking these off

ORWELL_CHINA_062.thumb.jpg.fd3f92f5ff17903bd38eb8dc6addab62b.jpg.65bcc61d3ad1c8a6658d111195d30c1e.jpg

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

We really need to sort our fucking shit out soon because I honestly don’t know how much more of these cunts winning trophy after trophy I can take :megaanguish:

Agreed mate I’m beyond fucking sick of it. Fucking disgrace how shite they are and we cannot do anything about it.

Whatever happens, they're still in there cheering a club that covered up paedophilia and continues to deny it. This is a silver lining on their scummy cloud and soon that'll be more widely realised.

Life could be worse, Bears.

Just now, tm91 said:

Never ever? Of course we will. They've only done it because of one good manager at a time when their most stringent opposition was Derek McInnes' Aberdeen for goodness sake. All it would take is us run well and celtic going through a downturn.

Never ever. We will never win 3 trebles in a row.  

The rest of the country play against us like their lives depend on it. They never do that for them. So there's something that'll never change for a start.

29 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Morelos got booked last season for a similar incident except there was even more contact, enough to injure the goalkeeper. Not sure who the ref was that day.

It's real gutting today as the scum were there for the taking. Big time

Any team with fitness and speed 

Berra held them together but ended up costing them 

Archived