C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

That was the worst we played all season. Absolute dug shit performance 

What about the league cup semi? Dundee?   It pisses me off today as that could easily have been us, after the break first match Killie and we  lose it, and we started hitting form again  just before the split.

We could easily have won 2 trophys this season as they are fucking woeful 

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

It was a penalty, stop kidding yourselves ffs, you sound like them!

Keeper also should have saved it, he's fucking rank!

They again looked very ordinary, since Lennon has arrived they have regressed, and big changes needed in the summer due to many players leaving etc anyway. 

Under Rodgers that would have been a 4-0 game easy.

Even a new Manager will be hit or miss, if it isn't Lennon.

We are improving, we are fairly stable for a change, and next season is undoubtedly our best chance to stop these cunts in years.

They were on the slide under Rogers , Lennon just continued it.

Rogers is not daft , that's why he got to fuck, but agree it was a penalty, why the duck did the keeper stop? I thought he was getting their first but stopped and then went again?  

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Rogers is not daft , that's why he got to fuck, but agree it was a penalty, why the duck did the keeper stop? I thought he was getting their first but stopped and then went again?  

Yes, it was a penalty, keeper's fault. And how did he not save it ffs, ball just went under his gloves.

Just now, Siam69 said:

Yes, it a penalty, keeper's fault. And how did he not save it ffs, ball just went under his gloves.

10cm lower and he would have got it , He pushed it down the way, Hearts blew it today and gifted them 2 goals 

They can have their wee shitey day in the rain, but they'll no forget the gubbing we gave them at Ibrox and I'm being 100% serious this is the best thing that could've happened if it means the fat ginger fenian getting the job full time. Any slip up the day could've forced them to break open the child abuse fund and splash out on a top manager. 

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I reckon if they don't announce Lennon within the next few days/week, then it won't be him.

Would love it to be in an hours time :happy:

Agreed, really hoping he gets announced shortly, at least there will be something positive to take from today

4 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

Keeper hesitated to go for the ball for their penalty

He shouldn't have came out for it, edouard looked to dive before there was any contact, would have to wait to see it again. looked a blatent dive. down before contact.

15 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

What about the league cup semi? Dundee?   It pisses me off today as that could easily have been us, after the break first match Killie and we  lose it, and we started hitting form again  just before the split.

We could easily have won 2 trophys this season as they are fucking woeful 

No Aberdeen at home in the SC was the worst performance. An absolute shambles that night 

I watched the end of the game and the presentation for signs

I have to be honest . There was a hell of lot of serious / worried faces amongst that lot today .

Maybe not so much the players but the directors looked like they were just about to be hanged .

Slight smile through gritted teeth . Bearing in mind they had just won a treble

And the whole celebrations were as subdued as I have ever seen after a cup win

4 minutes ago, RJMcGregor said:

Agreed, really hoping he gets announced shortly, at least there will be something positive to take from today

no way popcorn is getting that job. They where lucky to win the lg ffs. even know we dropped stupid points. 5 games they had a draw and 4 plus 90 min winners. 

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Thanks Dave King and as much as we seemed to have improved and going in the right direction, we’ve won fuck all and they have a clean sweep three years running under your watch.

I agree mate although maybe seems churlish saying it after today

King gets far too much praise for me . Getting SG bought him so much time

Next season , we just have to deliver . Simple as that

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I agree mate although maybe seems churlish saying it after today

King gets far too much praise for me . Getting SG bought him so much time

Next season , we just have to deliver . Simple as that

Failure next season in the league is not an option for us and a cup win won’t sweeting anything less. 

16 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

He shouldn't have came out for it, edouard looked to dive before there was any contact, would have to wait to see it again. looked a blatent dive. down before contact.

He left his leg in. Just knew it was going to happen as well. 

1 minute ago, Jb85 said:

He left his leg in. Just knew it was going to happen as well. 

id like to see it again, i think he dived before contact, going down before there was contact. it looked like a dive, they didnt show it many times and i wouldnt watch it post match. fuck that. 

Archived