C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I hope this is true :lol: 

Not getting £15m from adidas for not qualifying for the champions league in one season? They don't get that kind of money from any retail deal. File under shite. Focus on the fact they are shit and having a mini implosion.

1 minute ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Many times we said this tho and it’s us that’s imploded while they’ve got their shit together.

They've been like this for 3 year at least and we’ve not even made it a challenge of it past Feb. 

No more letting these cunts off the hook, Gerrard etc need shot if they win it again this season.

The pressure these cunts have put on themselves to win the tainted 10 is more pressure than we could ever put on them. Leave them to it and focus on us alone. They're already 2 or 3 games away from complete meltdown.

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

There is no chance Adidas were paying those tramps £15 million for getting to the champions league. 

They would have been given an exposure bonus, possibly, but no chance it was that kind of money.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Not getting £15m from adidas for not qualifying for the champions league in one season? They don't get that kind of money from any retail deal. File under shite. Focus on the fact they are shit and having a mini implosion.

The post quoted was very hard to read/understand, but, what I mean was that I hope its true that the deal is structured in a way that they get less for fucking up tonight.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

The pressure these cunts have put on themselves to win the tainted 10 is more pressure than we could ever put on them. Leave them to it and focus on us alone. They're already 2 or 3 games away from complete meltdown.

Their cockiness is going to swallow them up.

I'm no sure there's anything better than no realising they are playing....then you click on here and see 30+ posts and you think "oh interesting...better see what's happening here"...see they are 1 nil down. Then (maybe just me) I log out and just wait....

Get a message on WhatsApp then a few pics. And then come in here to enjoy every single post. Phone buzzing with hilarity at they cheating under the table cunts fucking up another potential cash windfall. 

Delightful. 

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

The post quoted was very hard to read/understand, but, what I mean was that I hope its true that the deal is structured in a way that they get less for fucking up tonight.

They'll get less but not £15m less. That's elite club retail money.

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Disagree mate we’ve made a cunt of it too many times, Livi away showed we’re still not there yet. They seem to churn out league results and it’s us that blink first. 

Heard this after AEK put them out, Cluj put them out and when Rodgers left. Was us who were left greeting at the end of it everytime.

Agree we need to focus on us it’s just I don’t have the confidence in us to do it.

15 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Thats why them making EL group stages could be massive to us, imo.

6 extra matches. Cant play postponed games. Would take a massive fuck up from us for them not to be playing catch up. Puts pressure on every game.

Then potential of 4 rearranged league games in 2021 with next to no space to fit them in!

Add to that, the fact it'll be Thursday/Sunday games - assuming we qualify we'll have the same routine. If they'd made the CL they'd often be playing on a Saturday, always puts pressure on the team playing on the Sunday. 

1 minute ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Disagree mate we’ve made a cunt of it too many times, Livi away showed we’re still not there yet. They seem to churn out league results and it’s us that blink first. 

Heard this after AEK put them out, Cluj put them out and when Rodgers left. Was us who were left greeting at the end of it everytime.

Agree we need to focus on us it’s just I don’t have the confidence in us to do it.

Have the confidence for tonight at least. Sleep easier that way :boughy:

18 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

How many times over the last couple of years have we heard "celtic are there for the taking" then our team of shitebags have fucked it? Keep calm and carry on, bears. Win at the weekend and just keep on winning! 

Wise words, one game at a time for me. 

Nights like this when they fuck up have to be enjoyed but  agree let's not get ahead of ourselves knowing how we can also make a balls up at any time. 

6 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm no sure there's anything better than no realising they are playing....then you click on here and see 30+ posts and you think "oh interesting...better see what's happening here"...see they are 1 nil down. Then (maybe just me) I log out and just wait....

Get a message on WhatsApp then a few pics. And then come in here to enjoy every single post. Phone buzzing with hilarity at they cheating under the table cunts fucking up another potential cash windfall. 

Delightful. 

I was the same, but part of me wishes I'd watched their game in full now and watching their downfall one minute at a time

Archived