C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ross expresses his opinion. A fairly balanced one and a point of view that many would nod their heads in agreement with.

Now that creature demands his apology.

I cannot imagine Gerrard behaving in a similar manner. If asked he would have batted it away with 'well we all have opinions' and would never have gone on a rant.

44 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Does that mean that Plopp has another case of bullying against him .

Picking on the perceived weaker critic 

I would bet he probably hasn't heard the interview - only being fed choice quotes. He should listen to it. Mo dissects his and his teams performance and tactical failings brilliantly. He might be all the better off for hearing it.

39 minutes ago, Swally said:

How good would it be if you could get hold of Lawwell's phone?

Hi Neil, hope you're well.

Look, I know how much

the 10 means to you

however, the board have

had a further chat, and 

we believe it's best we

part ways for the good 

of the club. I'll not be 

here for the rest of the

week because of urgent

business. I'm sure you'll 

understand why. John

will be taking over for

tonights game, I would

be grateful if you'd tell

him and the team the 

news. I'll sort everything

out when I get back.

Sorry about that Neil

:sad::sad::sad:

9cdf7f08b2a019b36f8bc86a857aa8e6.gif

:lol:

2 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Yet another example of Scottish medias compliance to print anything this mess says. 

Im sure there are plenty of occasions that TLB has passed comment and publicly expressed his opinion about other Clubs/players and yet no one points this hypocrisy out to him. 

The fact the ginger cunt called for a title before the league was won should make any such comments a non story marked under 

DESPERATE BULLSHIT FROM A DIRTY FENIAN BASTARD. 

Sorted that for you.

Milan might not be all that tonight - 

Milan are top of Serie A with four wins out of four but their path to the Europa League group stage was not so straightforward.

After a 2-0 win at Shamrock Rovers, Stefano Pioli's side narrowly overcame Norwegian outfit Bodo Glimt 3-2 at San Siro, then squeezed past Portuguese hosts Rio Ave on penalties in the play-off round.

They scored in the 120th minute to force the shoot-out and captain Gianluigi Donnarumma's fourth spot-kick save helped the Italians triumph 9-8 after 24 penalties in total were taken.

7 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Milan are top of Serie A with four wins out of four but their path to the Europa League group stage was not so straightforward.

After a 2-0 win at Shamrock Rovers, Stefano Pioli's side narrowly overcame Norwegian outfit Bodo Glimt 3-2 at San Siro, then squeezed past Portuguese hosts Rio Ave on penalties in the play-off round.

They scored in the 120th minute to force the shoot-out and captain Gianluigi Donnarumma's fourth spot-kick save helped the Italians triumph 9-8 after 24 penalties in total were taken.

Not good reading.

I hope they find European form tonight. I'm just thankful our game is on earlier so I can sit back with a wee bevy and watch the comedy at 8

Just now, Swally said:

Not good reading.

I hope they find European form tonight. I'm just thankful our game is on earlier so I can sit back with a wee bevy and watch the comedy at 8

On the other hand if they get any sort of result it will paper over the cracks.  Only downside is the confidence it will give them. 

Hopefully they get battered. 

41 minutes ago, don logan said:

I would bet he probably hasn't heard the interview - only being fed choice quotes. He should listen to it. Mo dissects his and his teams performance and tactical failings brilliantly. He might be all the better off for hearing it.

Either that or he did see it for himself and it went straight over his head .

14 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

On the other hand if they get any sort of result it will paper over the cracks.  Only downside is the confidence it will give them. 

Hopefully they get battered. 

It’s a win win situation ,hopefully pick up a wee injury or 4 too .

Just now, magic8ball said:

It’s a win win situation ,hopefully pick up a wee injury or 4 too .

It’s always nice seeing them getting beaten but I won’t be loosing any sleep either way. Only thing I will be annoyed about is I’ve got Milan in my acca...

3 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

It’s always nice seeing them getting beaten but I won’t be loosing any sleep either way. Only thing I will be annoyed about is I’ve got Milan in my acca...

I would never stick them on a line to get beat ,just doubles the disappointment if that’s the one that lets you down ,

Much the same as I never bet on us to win 

37 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Don't worry. The tarriers are getting beat. 

50 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

You're forgetting one thing: the vermin are beyond woeful.

Shane Duffy own goal; calling it now.

17 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

The filth can win 5-0 for all I care tonight. It’s the league I want them dropping points in.

If they win or draw tonight you can guarentee the sheep won't turn up on Sunday. 

If they get beat though then things haven't improved from Saturday and it'll be a low confidence tarrier team facing an in form sheep side away from home. 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

I would never stick them on a line to get beat ,just doubles the disappointment if that’s the one that lets you down ,

Much the same as I never bet on us to win 

I'm the same. I don't like to compound the misery. 

Archived