C*ltc

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I smell a rat with this guy 

He was up here filming about 6 weeks ago ,Interviewed Gordon Woods and Michelle Gray ,There’s growing interest in this story out with Scotland ,There’s no way this guy wont carry this through ,How many times have we said there is a huge story here that could be career defining for anybody willing to take it on ,Don’t see him giving this up easily 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Sounds good. But did you just decide these things in your head, or do you have any reason to say it?

Even the Tierney money was all up front?, Why would they do that, if payments are usually made in installments?

I think, and hope they are fucked of course, just people making out like they know about how these things work makes me laugh tbh.

The tierney transfer was stated money up front, thats why it broke down at first as arsenal said no, they apparently then agreed to it, 

Maybe they paid all their transfer buys last season up front as well, we wont know until the accounts come out, but the money they owed and the expenses are all figures taken from the june 19 accounts

Year end June 19 the tarriers revenue was 86mill iirc, they made a 3mill loss as their expenses were 89mill, 89mill to run a scottish football team is suicidal, now since june 19 they only really got rid of tierney, but they added a good whack to the player wage bill in that southampton boy, forster, julien plus players wages never go down, if anything some players have a guaranteed yearly wage rise so theres a good chance their wage bill will be just the same if not higher 

If they paid their transfers in installments but took tierney money up front, their overall figures won't look too bad (like they didn't look bad the year of the dembele sale) however its what the figures show that will be horrifying, wage bills will be crippling, revenue will be down (match day income for example) 

This season they went for it regarding the CL, now they fucked that they have a fuck ton of wage earners not going anywhere, no mega income (euro money down by the best part of 6mill, probably more as that's pnly group stage ticket income) 

Dont be surprised as well if the 2mill duffy loan fee is only payable if he doesn't play x amount of games, tarriers probably tried to punt julien or ajer, no one wanted them so its a back 3 to accomodate duffy or drop of of they 2

This country is in the shitter, since the visit of el papa they have manoeuvred themselves into positions of power from the field of sport to the corridors of power in Government and the Judiciary. 

Compare and contrast the sentencing of the beasts,Bennel doing over 30 years and the nonces at the paedodome are given a paltry jail term and in one case probation, probation for fuck sake, could it possibly be down to the religious persuasion or the football club the sentencing judge has an affiliation with.

It really starts to look like they see these heinous crimes as nothing more than a misdemeanor and the victims should just move on with their lives.

From moving  a Priest to another parish, allowing a known abuser to move to another club, inviting a convicted abuser back into the fold to commit more crimes and their get out is one of denial and the despicable  seperate entity shite.

They all knew to a man, from the supporters in the stand to the Chairmen, from the minute Torbett turned up to start the boys club almost 50 years ago they have continued to deny their part in the biggest crime in world sport.

For all we know it could have been going on much longer, akin to the church they follow who have been abusing weans since their inception. 

Ask yourself this if this was happening at Rangers would you keep your mouth shut or still go and watch them, I know what I would do and I believe the vast majority of Rangers supporters would feel the same.

They are morally bankrupt and a blight on the history of Scotland, Keevins and his ilk would be baying for blood if the crimes committed at celtic took place at Rangers.

Justice for the Abused victims of the ring that was allowed to operate carte blanche out of celtic Football and Athletic Club to save their good name.

The only just sanction for their crimes against humanity is their removal from football and a jail sentence for those who helped in the on going cover up.

Kick them Out. 

Now the story has been bandied about in The Times and Guardian newspapers(papers of Westminster and the BBC but no chance the latter will report I guess) I hope to at least see Ruth Davidson giving Douglas Ross a right kick in the stones up in our tinpot shithole of an assembly demanding answers as to why there has been no further action on this since the last question put to Humza useless cunt.

14 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Dunno about their wage bill, but last years accounts had their operating expenses at 90million, thats fucking atrocious for a scottish team

The tierney sale last summer bought them time, they needed to flog someone big this summer, 😂😂😂😂

90 million? Fucking hell!!

9 hours ago, magic8ball said:

He was up here filming about 6 weeks ago ,Interviewed Gordon Woods and Michelle Gray ,There’s growing interest in this story out with Scotland ,There’s no way this guy wont carry this through ,How many times have we said there is a huge story here that could be career defining for anybody willing to take it on ,Don’t see him giving this up easily 

Thanks for the heads up mate 👍Hope you are right here .

I have said this before some people in British Gymnastic are seen to be abusing wee lassies mentally and physically and within 6 weeks or so a government enquiry is launched due to media pressure. Up here well you know the story and about 30 years from it first being mentioned still no enquiry due to a complicit mhedia. 

We’re in a position again where we don’t need to worry about their other results.  Yeah it would be great if they did drop some, and they will at some points in the season, but keep looking after our own games and that’ll be enough.

A good few games of ramping the pressure on them and see how they cope.

10 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The tierney transfer was stated money up front, thats why it broke down at first as arsenal said no, they apparently then agreed to it, 

Maybe they paid all their transfer buys last season up front as well, we wont know until the accounts come out, but the money they owed and the expenses are all figures taken from the june 19 accounts

Year end June 19 the tarriers revenue was 86mill iirc, they made a 3mill loss as their expenses were 89mill, 89mill to run a scottish football team is suicidal, now since june 19 they only really got rid of tierney, but they added a good whack to the player wage bill in that southampton boy, forster, julien plus players wages never go down, if anything some players have a guaranteed yearly wage rise so theres a good chance their wage bill will be just the same if not higher 

If they paid their transfers in installments but took tierney money up front, their overall figures won't look too bad (like they didn't look bad the year of the dembele sale) however its what the figures show that will be horrifying, wage bills will be crippling, revenue will be down (match day income for example) 

This season they went for it regarding the CL, now they fucked that they have a fuck ton of wage earners not going anywhere, no mega income (euro money down by the best part of 6mill, probably more as that's pnly group stage ticket income) 

Dont be surprised as well if the 2mill duffy loan fee is only payable if he doesn't play x amount of games, tarriers probably tried to punt julien or ajer, no one wanted them so its a back 3 to accomodate duffy or drop of of they 2

Think they had an operating loss but made a profit on the back of transfer payments

Obviously that isn't sustainable plus COVID

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Think they had an operating loss but made a profit on the back of transfer payments

They are sitting on a house of cards. If we win the title, I have a sneaky suspicion it might collapse in around them. Not selling any players this season will exacerbate the problem.

6 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

They are sitting on a house of cards. If we win the title, I have a sneaky suspicion it might collapse in around them. Not selling any players this season will exacerbate the problem.

It is already creaking, as it has done before we just need to stamp home the advantage now instead of shitting the bed. 

4 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

It won't collapse and any notion of that is misplaced, so don't get your hopes up.

They are well backed and for all the criticism he gets, Lawell is an excellent CEO. 

11 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

The sheep will be keen to draw level on points with the scum and will have had a good look at how we strolled past them.   Points dropped by timothy in this one. 

I can see Aberdeen setting up similar to us defensively, probably even a bit deeper. My only worry with Aberdeen in a purely football sense is that they wont be able to keep the ball anywhere near as well as we did on Saturday which you need to do against them.

19 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Been hearing for years on here the scum will collapse financially, misplaced hope indeed just like with the PL collapsing.

Every 6 months its but the cash at bank will be gone come June next year. Never occurs each year.

Covid will hurt everyone but the scum had over 30m in the bank. The year they apparently made a 3m loss was a 11m profit before tax.

Even if they did need to sell, they could make 45m+ on selling Ajer, Edouard, Ntcham and Christie. Two wouldn't be much of a loss either.

Yep, people look at a set of accounts and think they're financial experts. If you looked at Rangers accounts in isolation it's a fucking horror-show :lol:. Context means a whole lot and they are well backed and well run with a squad full of valuable assets (contrary to what a lot on here think). 

I think to realise maximum value on all of those players they have got to sell in January - which they can't afford to do footballing-wise. All their contracts are up in 2022 I think

46 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Yup, they payments included the money gor VVD as well if memory serves me right, plus dembele money

All that is running dry now, the accounts for this year might not look bad overall, but its the future picture they paint that will be horrifying for their fans, like the wage bill for a start plus the transfer payments they need to make

If they were in the CL and swatting us aside like rodgers team did they wouldnt care, but being scudded off a team playing in first gear with slippers on, out the CL and the costs as they likely will be in the accounts, its criminal

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Yep, people look at a set of accounts and think they're financial experts. If you looked at Rangers accounts in isolation it's a fucking horror-show :lol:. Context means a whole lot and they are well backed and well run with a squad full of valuable assets (contrary to what a lot on here think). 

I think to realise maximum value on all of those players they have got to sell in January - which they can't afford to do footballing-wise. All their contracts are up in 2022 I think

Valuable assets, in covid times i doubt it, they got one offer for their valuable assets in the window that wouldnt even have made them a profit on said player, ajer etc are going nowhere till covid sorts out, meanwhile their bills keep mounting up

Theres a difference between financial collapse ala us in 2012, but don't be surprised if they went all or nothing for this 10iar,and win or lose it you'll find them slashing their squad big time next summer

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

It won't collapse and any notion of that is misplaced, so don't get your hopes up.

They are well backed and for all the criticism he gets, Lawell is an excellent CEO. 

Yeah I don't see a financial breakdown for them. But if any club deserved it. 

What could hopefully happen is them getting weaker on the pitch as they cut costs. 

They'll need to sell key players soon surley and with everything going on I doubt they'll be able to bring in similar players to strengthen. 

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Been hearing for years on here the scum will collapse financially, misplaced hope indeed just like with the PL collapsing.

Every 6 months its but the cash at bank will be gone come June next year. Never occurs each year.

Covid will hurt everyone but the scum had over 30m in the bank. The year they apparently made a 3m loss was a 11m profit before tax.

Even if they did need to sell, they could make 45m+ on selling Ajer, Edouard, Ntcham and Christie. Two wouldn't be much of a loss either.

I don't think they will financially collapse, however they might have to under spend and get a quite a few players off their books, which will enable us to really capitalise.

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I hate to say it, but Lawell has played a blinder. He has all the media in Scotland scared to report anything bad associating with them and if it is to believed has the SPL in his back pocket.

Peter Lawwell has helped to cover up decades of abuse at that rancid bastard club.

If the cunt handed me a million pounds I still wouldn’t say anything nice about him.

His club are ran on the need for champions league money, if they can’t get the champions league money then player sales are a must.

Lets see how they go with neither. 👍

Archived