C*ltc

Wobbly deflection time already for TLB in the Sun. This is him with just a bit of pressure - if we can stretch that lead, he's going to meltdown in spectacular style:

"celtic boss Lennon says Motherwell coach Ross should apologise to Ajeti, Duffy and Griffiths

The former Rangers defender, now first-team coach at Motherwell, slammed Celts in a radio interview after Saturday’s Old Firm defeat.

Ross claimed it was the weakest celtic line-up in 20 years and insisted Lennon’s side only had a basic understanding of how to play their 3-5-2 formation.

The ex-Scotland full-back also questioned why Leigh Griffiths and Albian Ajeti still weren’t fit enough to start the derby clash.

But seething Lennon — whose side face AC Milan — has revealed he has already received an apology from Fir Park boss Steve Robinson for Ross’s remarks.

Lennon rapped: “I was surprised and very disappointed. Stephen contacted me to apologise profusely. He found it embarrassing.

“I think Motherwell, as a club, have really good people there and they found it embarrassing as well.

“And to be honest with you, I found the comments embarrassing for Maurice rather than anyone else.

“He’s an employee of another Premiership team and I don’t think he should be making any comment at all on any other team or any other players.”

He added: “The comments, in particular on Ajeti, on Griffiths, on the money that Shane Duffy may or may not be on, I think were abysmal.

“There is a professional standard, a professional etiquette, a professional respect and I think Maurice was lacking in all three of those.

“I don’t think he owes me an apology, I think he owes my players an apology, I think he owes my coaching staff an apology and I think he owes my club an apology.

“I think he owes his own club an apology too.”

Ross’s bombshell remarks came on Sunday on Radio Scotland’s Sportsound programme.

The ex-Gers defender said: “That starting 11 was probably the weakest I’ve seen from them in 20 years.

“Griffiths, struggling for fitness? How long does he take to get fit that boy, Ajeti?”

Ross also infuriated St Mirren with comments he made during the same radio show.

Saints were forced to postpone their game against Well after three of their players tested positive for Covid-19.

Saints chief executive Tony Fitzpatrick accused Ross of suggesting his side had taken advantage of the situation and wrote to Motherwell to complain."

Amazing how every linesman, manager and chairman have his and Lawell's direct numbers for all these apologies they love to tell us about though.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, frenv said:

Wobbly deflection time already for TLB in the Sun. This is him with just a bit of pressure - if we can stretch that lead, he's going to meltdown in spectacular style:

"celtic boss Lennon says Motherwell coach Ross should apologise to Ajeti, Duffy and Griffiths

The former Rangers defender, now first-team coach at Motherwell, slammed Celts in a radio interview after Saturday’s Old Firm defeat.

Ross claimed it was the weakest celtic line-up in 20 years and insisted Lennon’s side only had a basic understanding of how to play their 3-5-2 formation.

The ex-Scotland full-back also questioned why Leigh Griffiths and Albian Ajeti still weren’t fit enough to start the derby clash.

But seething Lennon — whose side face AC Milan — has revealed he has already received an apology from Fir Park boss Steve Robinson for Ross’s remarks.

Lennon rapped: “I was surprised and very disappointed. Stephen contacted me to apologise profusely. He found it embarrassing.

“I think Motherwell, as a club, have really good people there and they found it embarrassing as well.

“And to be honest with you, I found the comments embarrassing for Maurice rather than anyone else.

“He’s an employee of another Premiership team and I don’t think he should be making any comment at all on any other team or any other players.”

He added: “The comments, in particular on Ajeti, on Griffiths, on the money that Shane Duffy may or may not be on, I think were abysmal.

“There is a professional standard, a professional etiquette, a professional respect and I think Maurice was lacking in all three of those.

“I don’t think he owes me an apology, I think he owes my players an apology, I think he owes my coaching staff an apology and I think he owes my club an apology.

Ross’s bombshell remarks came on Sunday on Radio Scotland’s Sportsound programme.

The ex-Gers defender said: “That starting 11 was probably the weakest I’ve seen from them in 20 years.

“Griffiths, struggling for fitness? How long does he take to get fit that boy, Ajeti?”

Ross also infuriated St Mirren with comments he made during the same radio show.

Saints were forced to postpone their game against Well after three of their players tested positive for Covid-19.

Saints chief executive Tony Fitzpatrick accused Ross of suggesting his side had taken advantage of the situation and wrote to Motherwell to complain."

Awww, the poor wee souls of Scottish football. 

4 minutes ago, frenv said:

Amazing how every linesman, manager and chairman have his and Lawell's direct numbers for all these apologies they love to tell us about though.

Knowing Mo.. he will apologise for fuck all :lol:  

The poor wee man is starting to lose it, keep turning the screw!

A real hypocrite and laughable man, nothing treacle teeth says should be worthy of any attention.

It’s ok for the most cringe-worthy shite to be banded about in the press and by pundits to enhance their position and rip the piss out of us, but as soon as some has an opinion against them it’s toys out the pram time.

What a retard, so offended by someone else’s opinion.

Maybe it’s because he wants everyone to buy into the most cringe-worthy shite he himself drums into people...

his team being magnificent when they weren’t 

his team doing well against a champions league quality side when the didn’t 

him practically trying to brainwash his bunch of mediocre players into believing they’re something they’re not

100% mongo

Neil Lennon “He’s an employee of another Premiership team and I don’t think he should be making any comment at all on any other team or any other players.”

The utter irony and hypocrisy in this from that tramp is astonishing.

Notice is wee pal Robinson at Motherwell apologised to him, must have taken a breath during the blow job.

Yet another example of Scottish medias compliance to print anything this mess says. 

Im sure there are plenty of occasions that TLB has passed comment and publicly expressed his opinion about other Clubs/players and yet no one points this hypocrisy out to him. 

The fact the ginger cunt called for a title before the league was won should make any such comments a non story marked under 

DESPERATE BULLSHIT FROM A WORRIED CUNT. 

23 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Hypocrite FC at their best. Quite happy to take shots but can't take it back when it's aimed at them.  Ross has clearly hit a nerve. 

Spot on BK, at best a transparent deflection tactic looking to get back on track with the victim mindset, at worse as you said ‘hit a nerve’ of someone who is starting to feel tangible pressure starting to ramp up due to actual competition.

They are never shy at producing ‘statements’ which take aim at other clubs, officials of footballing bodies whilst playing to their masses (mind the pun), how many letters has Lawell penned to EUFA regarding Rangers since 2012?... 

11 hours ago, frenv said:

I heard it. It was great and he annilihated them. Michael Stewart agreed with virtually all of it too. 

How good would it be if you could get hold of Lawwell's phone?

Hi Neil, hope you're well.

Look, I know how much

the 10 means to you

however, the board have

had a further chat, and 

we believe it's best we

part ways for the good 

of the club. I'll not be 

here for the rest of the

week because of urgent

business. I'm sure you'll 

understand why. John