C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Kaydubya11 said:

That wee rodent jakey bastard Griffiths shouting his mouth off in the Record today.  I really hope somebody gives him the utter kick in that that little bastard deserves one day...never hated a footballer as much as that ugly bastard

Aye giving it we don't listen to what pundits an ex players say.  They quite clearly do the thick racist ned.  

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Lewis Ferguson a massive price for 1st goal again today, 22-1 on 365 got to have a chance with that clown Duffy in the tarrier team 😂

Aye , and he also takes their penalties .

Oh no , wait . . .

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Not so sure, the sheep be fresh and tarriers coming off Euro away game 

Aye but i just get this feeling that going 2 up against lille will have gave them a boost, and the sheep won't recover from a 2 goal deficit situation, the tarriers have players coming back to fitness etc as well, 

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Aye but i just get this feeling that going 2 up against lille will have gave them a boost, and the sheep won't recover from a 2 goal deficit situation, the tarriers have players coming back to fitness etc as well, 

It’s a win win situation for us anyway mate, they win then they need to squeeze another game into their already packed fixture list and if they lose we’re happy, just think Ferguson is a massive price especially taking the penalties, backed him last week so hopefully same again this week. 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Best case scenario we extend the lead to 9 points and they beat Aberdeen on penalties giving them 3 games in hand eventually. 

tenor.gif.642316b384b5f1fef35b59b869b11a3e.gif

Good to see your getting on top of the games in hand malarkey these days bud:lol:

Just now, Swally said:

I'm hoping for a loss and a complete psychological breakdown of the lemon & his players

Sadly it's the sheep they're playing

Sheep shaggers have started well tbf,whether they can produce last weeks effort for 90 mins is another thing tho. 

Archived