C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Especially after being 0-2 up, throwing away a lead like that is bad enough then to end up with a draw as a result? Be abysmal to say the least. 

like you say a draw can be amazing, like if we go against befica and get a draw that'll be good but ill Still be expecting a draw as a bare minimum result. 

If we scraped a draw with Benfica when 2-0 up at half time I'd be raging. It just shows the change in the scum. They're accepting and celebrating bad results.

Just now, J-Maestro said:

If we scraped a draw with Benfica when 2-0 up at half time I'd be raging. It just shows the change in the scum. They're accepting and celebrating bad results.

Exactly mate, its a bad mindset to get into when you're going for a title. Granted its for a european game but it wouldve been a nice boost for them to win a game 2-0 then go into a cup game then go on a run. 

instead that's their 4th winless game in a row I believe.

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Exactly mate, its a bad mindset to get into when you're going for a title. Granted its for a european game but it wouldve been a nice boost for them to win a game 2-0 then go into a cup game then go on a run. 

instead that's their 4th winless game in a row I believe.

The longer they're not getting 90th minute winners and having the opposite the worse it'll be for them. They've usually been the team you could expect to win a game in the last 5 minutes. The more that goes the more confident other teams will be and the less they will be.

You used to be able to tell if we would score within the first 20 minutes now at half time 0-0 you still expect us to come out and score.

The good thing about last night as well with them blowing that lead and blowing the sheep lead at the weekend is that everytime they go in front in a game they'll always have that thought at the back of their mind "what if we fuck this up" and that usually leads to fuck ups

5 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Not sure about that mate. Obviously would love it, but?

Yeah it's still a big but. The scenes but if the sheep do it.

They should be a bit more confident after the weekend. They show a bit of bravery and target that lump Duffy they might have a chance. 

The usual shitebags turn up and sit off they'll get beat. 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Aberdeen will beat them and then the melt down will really begin.

I would prefer them to win on penalties and get fucked of one of the Edinburgh mob in the final ,give them a few more minutes on the pitch to knock fuck out themselves 😃

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I dont give a monkeys there are no points to be won an who gives a toss aboutl last years cup but if they get to the final it gives them another game they have got to win to get near to us

56 minutes ago, Zulu said:

I dont give a monkeys there are no points to be won an who gives a toss aboutl last years cup but if they get to the final it gives them another game they have got to win to get near to us

Likewise, I have no interest (nor any of my friends) in last years tainted cup competition, literally different squads and in the grand scheme of things who really cares. I see it’s being ‘bigged up’ by Paul Hartley on line, DR advert I think but whatever. What they probably considered to be a master stroke by continuing it has actually spectacularly backfired as all it does is at postpone one or possibility two games in an already hectic schedule at a time when points on the board could be crucial. It’s a win win in my book for us however they get on at the weekend...

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

The sheep just need to keep putting the ball in towards duffy and go from there. He will fuck up no doubt. Just get players around him and put pressure on. Aberdeen, are you listening? 

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Gives me the dry boak.  Some of the stories after last nights games.  World beaters again and Duffy starting to show his class.  WOW.

Longer Duffy plays the better as he's rank rotten, some howl if Ajer picks up an injury then it'll be that tit and Jullien at the back :lol:

A threat from set pieces but defensively he's all over the place. 

Archived