C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

MON, Gordon Strachan. I absolutely love it:lol:

MON is a proven dinosaur now who did a good job at that club when he was there but football has moved on big time. Even up here.

As for Strachan even though he did well to take them to the last 16 and win three league titles I don't think any celtic manager (pre 2012) has benefited more from us being an absolutely clusterfuck.

His first two years were a combination of the dying embers of McLeish's era which ended in our worst season in 25 years and then PLG. In his third year he benefited massively from our UEFA Cup run and the politics within the game that season. By the 4th season he knew his time and luck was up.

They hated Strachan when he was in charge. It would be funny as hell if they crawled back to him 😂

Perhaps they'll turn to hobo clarke. He would fit right in with the victim mentality they all have 

38 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

They might bring back the "Dream Team" :lol:

34 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Barnes and Dalglish?

CAR PARK capers were hilarious with that pair.

remember one wee clown in the car park with his mongrel dog and it was wearing a green n grey tap,think the fud had a boozer on the Gallowgate.
Anyway....this was his shot at dalglish on the STV news.... "where's he,ower in Spain getting tanned on the golf course while we're getting tanned oan the pitch":rofl:
Still crease myself at that funny period.
Hopefully these kinda days are coming at us fast.  

5 hours ago, theblueskyeman said:

As hilarious as it is. And it is hilarious. Anymore results like this and he’s gone. And they might get someone who could turn it. Need the useless fat cunt there man as I have zero doubt now that we’ll win the league if he stays. And I’m usually a pessimist

Who would they replace him with? Not many options. 

1 minute ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

:boydie:

D L L L W L

That will see him sacked. Double edged sword in my opinion. Most teams get a lift from a new manager but hopefully the damage is done by then. Fact is WE really do need to take care of our own business and try and ignore what's happening with them.

Archived