C*ltc

Pat Bonner: "Why is it that a team that has been so dominant for so long is falling apart like this?"

Answered your own question there Pat, nothing lasts forever.

Hopefully we grasp this opportunity like our lives depended on it! We won't get a better chance than this and what a time to get it.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

If only someone else in Scottish football had the stones to actually try and beat them.

Annoying as fuck. They are weak at the back and if teams attacked them especially that big lump Duffy they'll get goals. 

Instead they'll just sit back and invite them on. 

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

CAR PARK capers were hilarious with that pair.

remember one wee clown in the car park with his mongrel dog and it was wearing a green n grey tap,think the fud had a boozer on the Gallowgate.
Anyway....this was his shot at dalglish on the STV news.... "where's he,ower in Spain getting tanned on the golf course while we're getting tanned oan the pitch":rofl:
Still crease myself at that funny period.
Hopefully these kinda days are coming at us fast.  

Did they not do a presser from bairds once?

52 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

Pat Bonner: "Why is it that a team that has been so dominant for so long is falling apart like this?"

Answered your own question there Pat, nothing lasts forever.

Hopefully we grasp this opportunity like our lives depended on it! We won't get a better chance than this and what a time to get it.

We jist want brendan back and a bag of cans!

0DB6C814-8EEB-4868-BE2B-BDCC450C9F21.thumb.jpeg.b85515b3bcc8a67910ea56538640d8a1.jpeg

" We are Celtic -  so we need to think big.
Pep Guardiola would be a good shout. 
He isn't worried about money any more. 
The lure of joining the club with the best supporters in the world would surely be too good an opportunity to turn down. "

You must be worried @TEFTONG 🤗

giphy (2).gif

16 minutes ago, badjon said:

The lure of joining the club with the best supporters in the world would surely be too good an opportunity to turn down. "

giphy (2).gif

The delusion will be off the scale if they boot Lennon. This is the same lot that thought Mourinho and Benitez would take the job 😂😂

6 minutes ago, TMB said:

He’s got no chance, has he?  :lol: 

Probably not but I've never wanted anyone to keep his job so much as I want him to keep his. 

Winning the league over that cunt and stopping the 10 with the absolute worst of them in charge will make the 55 even sweeter. 

16 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Probably not but I've never wanted anyone to keep his job so much as I want him to keep his. 

Winning the league over that cunt and stopping the 10 with the absolute worst of them in charge will make the 55 even sweeter. 

Exactly.

I don't want him to get sacked because of their Euro collapse, which I don't think will happen anyway. For all the pressure on him, they might only be 3 points behind us. I want a full collapse in the SPL, for me nothing else matters. It would be brilliant to see him still in charge and us win the league.

46 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Fully agree with this 👍 

I want it to be his legacy. The man that lost their tainted 10. The scum would never forgive him for it. 

I can't think of a better fate for an absolute scumbag. 

1 hour ago, badjon said:

giphy (2).gif

Who came out with that pish?? 

giphy (8).gif

2 hours ago, SteveEarle said:

Oooooooooffffttttttttttt!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

image.thumb.png.7796fca49d30438f342ff000cb68d104.png

Draw with M'well, beat aff Hibs, then sacked, Kennedy to take over the 2 European games and the cup game inbetween since those game are effectively meaningless anyway, then their new man brought in for St J at home for an easy 3 points to start off the new tenure. 

Hopefully they bring back O'Neil, Strachan or an outside the box Sellik man like Keane. 

Archived