C*ltc

37 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

When you hear some Fenians start saying there no bothered about "the ten" lol, I really believe we've just about crushed them already, more dropped points from the scum at the weekend and I think the fat lady will be getting up off her seat.

Not bothered :lol: it’s all they have thought about since 2012 

if we stop it I will be reminding them at every opportunity it’s the biggest failure in Scottish football with the advantage they were handed . 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

if we stop it I will be reminding them at every opportunity it’s the biggest failure in Scottish football with the advantage they were handed . 

They’ll never recover from it as a club and support. Like our 9IAR affected that generation this generation of them will feel the exact same should we win the title. Imagine 2 generations of cellic fans living at the same time with an inferiority complex. Beautiful 

6 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Celtic aren’t close to sacking Lennon. If they were then the usual suspects in the media would be peddling it by now. 

Hard one for the Scottish media to be honest . They have spent so much time peddling to poor Lenny over the last two decades that they probably feel they can’t go after him in same manner as le guen , deila and Pedro etc 

18 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

They are fooling no one if saying they don't care about the tainted 10 lol. 

They all thought it was going to be a cruise. 

If we do 55 and stop them this season. The meltdown will be more epic than anything we've ever seen. As a club it will set them back for years as they spent stupid money on wages and transfers trying to get it. 

9 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Celtic aren’t close to sacking Lennon. If they were then the usual suspects in the media would be peddling it by now. 

Nah I dont think they will, it'd be a massive statement and then who'd they get in? Lennon imo was hired because he was a cheap option and just had that "legacy" about him. Theyll Play it off as a blip in the season, but in the meantime Rangers just have to capitalise much as they can

12 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

They’ll never recover from it as a club and support. Like our 9IAR affected that generation this generation of them will feel the exact same should we win the title. Imagine 2 generations of cellic fans living at the same time with an inferiority complex. Beautiful 

Imagine the double blow on that already bitter and haunted older generation that had to grow up during our 9 in a row . Brings a tear to the eye just thinking about it 

19 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Another bad result or two in the league could change that. 

I doubt they want to sack him as who can they get in. A top manager would want big wages and investment something they can't guarantee. 

It would be another cheap option likely another ex taig. 

I could bare to look on forum since last night's result. Reading this thread has cheered me up. 

I don't think Lennon is close to be sacked. I think they'll stick with him until the league is almost out of sight. At the moment the gap is as little as 3 points and in the back of their minds they'll have a eye on us collapsing in January like last season. It would take a few games of dropped points first. 

Teams in Europe attack them and they can't handle it, everyone is the SPL bar us, just admires them. Hopefully their recent results give teams in the league the confidence to go for it. 

59 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

Why, thank you kind Sir.

A few years ago I bought the "Tales from the Vital spark " DVD, it's brilliant!, it's got the Rothesay trolley incident in it as well as Duncan Mcrae  doing a few bits at the end, if you get a chance buy it.

It's 'of a time', young team might just not understand:p:

It’s a pity they don’t, they missed an education. I’ll look out for that DVD bud.  I’ll need to share that joke Bro too good to be hidden👍🏻👍🏻

Barring games being postponed due to weather they'll have caught up with their outstanding fixtues by the end of Jan, having said that if they make  semi final of league cup they are due to play St mirren that day and god forbid they make the final they are due to play the sheep that day. 

Who on earth replaces him at this stage? There isn't many likely candidates out there, Strachan?

I don't see them sacking him anytime soon after a think about it. He absolutely threw the players under the bus last night in his post match conference.

I don't expect Elyounoussi to start Sunday either after the phone debacle, he has arguably been their best player in recent games. Awesome eddy has chucked it.

Last night reminded me of the night they lost 4-1 to St Mirren. That night we were away Dundee Utd in the Scottish Cup and lost which blew our chances of the treble. It was a disappointing night but then you see their result you think it could be a lot worse.

I understand the standard of team we were certainly facing was a lot different to Dundee Utd in 2010 and that's with 10 men but it certainly feels like they are struggling more than I first assumed.

All this looking ahead till January in the first weekend of November crazy. 3 points on Sunday then everyone back fit and healthy from internationals that's all I ask at this stage. 

Aberdeen after the break will be a real tough test. 

21 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Barring games being postponed due to weather they'll have caught up with their outstanding fixtues by the end of Jan, having said that if they make  semi final of league cup they are due to play St mirren that day and god forbid they make the final they are due to play the sheep that day. 

Really hope it’s us that fuck them out the league cup at some point ,later the better ,more games for them to cram in .

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

All this looking ahead till January in the first weekend of November crazy. 3 points on Sunday then everyone back fit and healthy from internationals that's all I ask at this stage. 

Aberdeen after the break will be a real tough test. 

As much as I am enjoying what is happening with them at the moment, it is fantastic, I do think your post is very sensible KK, we need to take it one game at a time and hopefully get the results needed to keep the pressure on. :thumbup:

MON, Gordon Strachan. I absolutely love it:lol:

MON is a proven dinosaur now who did a good job at that club when he was there but football has moved on big time. Even up here.

As for Strachan even though he did well to take them to the last 16 and win three league titles I don't think any celtic manager (pre 2012) has benefited more from us being an absolutely clusterfuck.

His first two years were a combination of the dying embers of McLeish's era which ended in our worst season in 25 years and then PLG. In his third year he benefited massively from our UEFA Cup run and the politics within the game that season. By the 4th season he knew his time and luck was up.

4 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

MON, Gordon Strachan. I absolutely love it:lol:

MON is a proven dinosaur now who did a good job at that club when he was there but football has moved on big time. Even up here.

As for Strachan even though he did well to take them to the last 16 and win three league titles I don't think any celtic manager (pre 2012) has benefited more from us being an absolutely clusterfuck.

His first two years were a combination of the dying embers of McLeish's era which ended in our worst season in 25 years and then PLG. In his third year he benefited massively from our UEFA Cup run and the politics within the game that season. By the 4th season he knew his time and luck was up.

What’s Mark McGhee doing these days 😂

Archived