C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, TMB said:

Sutton’s going after the players.  Lennon’s going after the players.  I’m guessing the dressing room must be toxic as fuck.  Most of those players will want out the door as soon as fucking possible.

Sutton's the next manager!!

As hilarious as it is. And it is hilarious. Anymore results like this and he’s gone. And they might get someone who could turn it. Need the useless fat cunt there man as I have zero doubt now that we’ll win the league if he stays. And I’m usually a pessimist

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Guy in my work who doesn't support either of us says he watched their game last night and he's never seen worse. Said their midfield may aswell not even exist :lol:

Wish their whole fucking club didn't tbh 

Who'd take the job in trying to claw back a double digit deficit, no money to spend in January, players not bothering their arse in the season they're going for 10 in a row? 

I don't think they'll sack him if they drop points this Sunday or next and we go further ahead, if this rut they're in continues he won't see Xmas however. 

What a mess they are in and it’s glorious .Getting ripped apart like that from what was no more than a mediocre Europa league team tells so much about where they are as a team unit .

Ellyawhitshiname getting pictured on his phone in the stand tells a story about team bonding but at least he had a jacket on not like Lego who was sitting there seizing up acting all hard on a Baltic November night .

Archived