*****Official Rangers v Ross County Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

We are really struggling in the wings now. So why not just go with 3 up top? Itten, Morelos and Defoe with Morelos doing his usual dropping deeper stuff.  Push Barasic and Tav as forward as possible and leave Davis and Kamara as cover.  Flood the box with bodies and play through County. Drop Hagi into midfield instead of Aribo and bring Helander back in for Balogun.

McGregor 

Tav Goldson Helander Barasic

Hagi Davis Kamara

Itten Morelos Defoe

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

We are really struggling in the wings now. So why not just go with 3 up top? Itten, Morelos and Defoe with Morelos doing his usual dropping deeper stuff.  Push Barasic and Tav as forward as possible and leave Davis and Kamara as cover.  Flood the box with bodies and play through County. Drop Hagi into midfield instead of Aribo and bring Helander back in for Balogun.

McGregor 

Tav Goldson Helander Barasic

Hagi Davis Kamara

Itten Morelos Defoe

Swap hagi for zungu, and defoe for hagi and itten for morelos 

Thats what id go with

21 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Itten  Morelos  Roofe is what I want to see.

I also want to see Zungu been given a proper chance. As well as Davis has been playing, he also stymies us in so many other ways.

Zungu had his chance against St Mirren. Seen plenty there to make my mind up and hasn't been seen since. Gerrard obviously seen enough too....

2 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

I'd bring in Helander for Balogun and Itten for Kent. Should win this comfortably if we start on the front foot. Hopefully see Jack make the bench. 

I don't know why people are so desperate to get Helander back in. What has Balagon done wrong?

Ross County are quick on the break so I'd stick with Balagon for this one.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Itten  Morelos  Roofe is what I want to see.

I also want to see Zungu been given a proper chance. As well as Davis has been playing, he also stymies us in so many other ways.

I thought he was the midfielder who made the most and best forward passes yesterday. 

6 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Helander Barisic 

Davis Kamara Aribo

Hagi Morelos Itten

A comfortable win to hopefully breed some confidence going into Easter Road.

I would never play both Aribo and Hagi in the starting eleven,  one or other for me, I agree that Kent needs a turn on the bench,  he needs a wake up call, if Roofe is fit? My front 3 would be Itten, Morelos & Roofe. 

6 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Helander Barisic 

Davis Kamara Aribo

Hagi Morelos Itten

A comfortable win to hopefully breed some confidence going into Easter Road.

I would never play both Aribo and Hagi in the starting eleven,  one or other for me, I agree that Kent needs a turn on the bench,  he needs a wake up call, if Roofe is fit? My front 3 would be Itten, Morelos & Roofe. 

Archived