*****Official Rangers v Ross County Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

12 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Well last time we drew vs Hibs we went on something like 15 wins on the trot? So maybe dropping points at the weekend there was just the wee spark the team needs to let them no that the league isnt as over as some believe. 

Footballs a funny beast and this can still be lost and christ if we lost it in this type of position i think most of us would need a allias and a new life in another country 😅

That was my train of thought last night too, fucking hope so.  Hopefully we kick on.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Buzzing for this, let’s keep the unbeaten run going! 24 league games unbeaten from match day 1 is an absolutely startling achievement for any team. 

Unbeaten in 24 just isn't good enough for some on here. 

Kent and Aribo need to be sold. 

Davis's legs have gone. 

Jack and Arfield are injury prone and don't play in enough games. 

Hagi isn't brilliant in all Games. 

A chill pill required in lots of areas. 

This isn't a computer game, this is about people, pressure, attitude, fitness, intelligence, experience, and lots more. Plenty of variables so we need to be patient and back whichever Rangers player wears the Jersey. 

We demand that our players have the bottle for the fight. Some on here sit down to pee and couldn't spell fight. (apologies to the ladies). 

13 minutes ago, Jasper Blues said:

Unbeaten in 24 just isn't good enough for some on here. 

Kent and Aribo need to be sold. 

Davis's legs have gone. 

Jack and Arfield are injury prone and don't play in enough games. 

Hagi isn't brilliant in all Games. 

A chill pill required in lots of areas. 

This isn't a computer game, this is about people, pressure, attitude, fitness, intelligence, experience, and lots more. Plenty of variables so we need to be patient and back whichever Rangers player wears the Jersey. 

We demand that our players have the bottle for the fight. Some on here sit down to pee and couldn't spell fight. (apologies to the ladies). 

Very true.

One concern I have is Gerrard says his phone is heating up from calls about our players.

Hopefully they can remain focused, but for some this could be distracting if the deals are big money / superior leagues.

Imo we need to play through this spell where league results have been better than performances, and hopefully get the injured players back plus a new face or 2 in. That would allow us to take some of those struggling out the firing line.

Slightly O/T but seen as there is some discussion about this being the tarriers game in hand, I can't believe the price you can still get for Livi tomorrow. They're in unbelievable form and I just can't see them losing to that shower especially on their pitch. Tarriers only taken 2 points there from possible 9 and that was when they weren't shite. I'll be lumping on thank you very much. 

21 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

This game is massive at the weekend, regardless of what happens with them tomorrow as it’s one of their games in hand. 

We absolutely need the 3 points on Saturday 

They don't seem to be playing this weekend, must be to do with opponents being in the cup semis. So really its like them bringing a weekend game forward to tomorrow, and still having same number of games in hand. 

Regardless, 3 points a must for us. Though would be tremendous if they gave us more advantage with dropped points.

21 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They don't seem to be playing this weekend, must be to do with opponents being in the cup semis. So really its like them bringing a weekend game forward to tomorrow, and still having same number of games in hand. 

Regardless, 3 points a must for us. Though would be tremendous if they gave us more advantage with dropped points.

Its very important because if they drop points in their game tomorrow night (which is one of those fabled 3 games in hand), and we kick on and get all 3 points itll be a massive jump forward because the points gap will really widen up. 

11 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Reading Roofe and Jack might be back for this, hopefully on the bench, get half an hour anyway.

Jack will have had over a week in full training so he should be ready to start I’d imagine. Looked like Roofe was at least doing light training last week too so hopefully back soon 

Hughes likes his sides to play attractive football so I'm hoping that opens up some gaps for us at the weekend. Get this one put to bed early please, Rangers.

I thought the break from European football would see us blast through a lot of games but it's almost as if we miss it at the moment. We always seemed to come back flying after a group game up until the final Lech game.

Outside will talk about a slump but if our slump is edging a few games and a draw, I'd take that all day long. Hoping the Motherwell game is a little reminder for a few of them that we can't keep starting slow. I want this over and done with as quick as possible (as I'm sure we all do). 55 is obviously going to mean so much if and when we get there but I still can't take anything for granted with the shite we've been through over the past few years.

2 hours ago, kirkiebear said:

Jack will have had over a week in full training so he should be ready to start I’d imagine. Looked like Roofe was at least doing light training last week too so hopefully back soon 

Bench for Jack, don’t think he’ll start

22 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I want Helander back for this. I doubt it will happen as Balogun has become Gerrard's preferred choice.

Hopefully minutes for Jack. Our form has dropped since he has been injured.

I think Helander will be back for this.

Balogun was at fault for their goal at the weekend.

I'd like to see us come flying out the blocks for this one. The last couple of games we've started really slowly.

I thought that was fatigue from a lot of games in December. But it's carried into the Sheep and Motherwell game's

A quick start and hopefully we can get this one done early. I think the team will come out with a point to prove. We've responded well whenever we've had a setback.

2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I'd like to see us come flying out the blocks for this one. The last couple of games we've started really slowly.

I thought that was fatigue from a lot of games in December. But it's carried into the Sheep and Motherwell game's

A quick start and hopefully we can get this one done early. I think the team will come out with a point to prove. We've responded well whenever we've had a setback.

Here's hoping we show that Sunday was a blip. You only need to look how Chelsea's slump in December until now has seen them fall from top to almost mid table. Not saying that's going to happen to us but it just shows how one bad result cant spiral .Hopefully we can score a few goals without conceding 

Archived