COVID Breach

falkirkNS

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Yep. Like I said, a A psychiapsych's wet dream. Your delusions of grandeur are constantly at war with your wish to make a buck. Your brain is stuck in a case of stasis contradictious. 

🤣

FTFY

So now it's delusions of grandeur. Tell me, what are your qualifications in psychiapsychism?

32 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Another aspect of these morons misbehaving is that it has grabbed the headlines instead of another club’s news:

• revenue down 13m
  • six month loss 6m
  • bank reserves down 13m
  • a 40m striker now available for 15m

Thanks again, fucking muppets

:raging: 

Look over there...a magpie!

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

None. I'm clearly making words up. Surprised it took a journalist two posts to even notice I was doing it🤣🤣

Ah ok. So you're just randomly diagnosing random folk on the internet with specific mental health issues? That's completely normal.

4 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

This, they'll be fined and banned a few games, by Rangers and SFA.

Long term, who knows, long Summer, things maybe settle down a bit once the the Trophy is lifted.

No stop put to fitbaw or points docked.

Come August no one will care. If Patterson is still here then he will be forgiven and will be the back  up right back again. Everyone was ragin  last night cos of what they had potentially endangered. It looks now as if there will be no lasting damage to the club. They made a cunt of it, they will be punished and we will move on.

Archived