COVID Breach

falkirkNS

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Reading their statement, they 'received reports...at 1.10am'.

“We received reports of a gathering at a property in Hayburn Lane, Glasgow at 1.10am on Sunday 14th February.”

“Officers attended and those in attendance left. 10 people were issued with fixed penalty notices for breaching coronavirus regulations.”

I stand corrected. 👍

7 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

Surely thats a breach of client confidentially by the delivery driver.. 

In the circumstances it is fortunate he did. 

The police would probably endorse his action, even if wrong, as it is his right to inform them of perceived law breaking.  Company can't over ride those sort of rights. But he may have had some sort of duty to inform his employers straight away if doing this.

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

In the circumstances it is fortunate he did. 

The police would probably endorse his action, even if wrong, as it is his right to inform them of perceived law breaking.  Company can't over ride those sort of rights. But he may have had some sort of duty to inform his employers straight away if doing this.

Sorry was joking. 

15 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I did wonder about the use of the word party last night. Unless they were playing strip monopoly it doesn’t sound that party like.....

Could have my in laws round for a cup of tea and it’s a ‘house party’ - equally could have 30 sweaty ravers all eccied up and it’s described as the same thing. All about criminalising / demonising all social activity. 

11 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

This is my issue which seems to have just gone away without any obvious tangible protest, the Dubai trip had numerous ’self admitted’ breaches of covid protocols, no bans or sanctions were given to their club or players by the governing authorities.
How can or why should any club just accept SFA covid punishment now without legal challenge. Discipline the players internally but no additional sanction should be accepted without challenge as a matter of principle...

Boils my piss how there's been no punishment for multiple breeches in Dubai. There assistant manager even admitted to "small breeches" but decided/affirmed they weren't enough to warrant any attention. The SFA CEO confirmed 5 weeks ago that this was being "looked into" and it's found it's way under that big carpet since.

Also when the thumb had a party with 30+ guests TLB confirmed he was aware of it and asserted that it was "no biggie" 

As ever the inconsistency favours one club

3 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Can someone PM me a picture of @The Dude so I can verify his level of ugliness?

Sorry pal, don’t have a picture of The Dude, I’m sure he is a fine specimen :boughy:

However, I have just had my passport photo taken (see below) - I would like to think that someone would not call me an ugly Prick on this forum, after all, I received 35 valentines day cards yesterday.

D2BCB334-7875-45F1-8759-C6B1DD230C52.jpeg

4 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Grow up and leave the guys job out of it. Nobody’s commenting on how good the BJs you sell are.

Come on read what he said. Anyway back on topic.

3 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

He doesn't charge for them to be fair.

Prat😃

Expect something later today. When are we scheduled to fly to Belgium? Patterson and Bassey will obviously not be included now. If we don't come out with something the pre game presser will be all about this I imagine.