And cunts want VAR up here

GOAT

6 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

The problem tonight was that the VAR was inconsistent, the ref should have been called to look at the penalty decision he gave against us. There was enough doubt for him to be asked to look at it again

So VAR isn’t worth a fuck then, just the same old same old cheatin when it suits then. A cunt or cunts that can be corrupted. 

12 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

So VAR isn’t worth a fuck then, just the same old same old cheatin when it suits then. A cunt or cunts that can be corrupted. 

It got us a penalty we wouldn’t have had

It should also have had the penalty that was given over turned but I’ll take 1 out of 2 rather than 2 for 2

Quite simply incredible the Var calls for the first pen (not given) and the 2nd Davis one. 

I was raging at the first and calm at the second because I never thought in a million years var would let that stand. Mind boggling. 

I was an advocate for it up here until this game and a few recent epl examples. Quite simply it doesn’t work. If anything takes away from the game with goals scored and being in limbo for 30/40 sec after to be sure 

As has already been covered, pointless having VAR as its still up to referees here to make the decision or to advise the referee to take another look. If you cant trust the referee on the park, how the fuck are you supposed to trust a panel of them across the city?

11 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

I think tonight highlights that with or without VAR refs from anywhere are just useless cunts in general.

Its an anti rangers conspiracy mate.

Refs aren't bad they just cheat us apparently 

Archived