*****The Official Rangers Vs Dundee United Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BlueHatBlueDay said:

I was punting Goldson for POS, maybe Mcgregor. I'm having another think. How many points has Mcgregor got us this season, interesting stat if you could work that out. I'm swayed to shagger for now.

If your going by stats then Tav's your man.

8 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I'm hugely impressed by Balogun at RB, I thought he'd do the usual centre half filling-in thing and barely go past the halfway line but he's playing really well in advanced positions.

He has apparently played full back before so not totally alien to him. Seems a good replacement so far

2 minutes ago, Number5 said:

What the fuck is it with us with these slow starts in the league and giving the opposition confidence. Thank fuck McGregor is on it from the off and Aribo showing good signs.

After the goal a different game.

Finish these fucks off. Early goal and kill the game.

Took 25 minutes to run Thursday night out of the systems.

Just now, johanhentze said:

It certainly is. Ive just co-ordinated a music competition over the week / weekend so Ive got given the day off tomorrow... beer tastes amazing today :beer:

It's my birthday so was woken up with a blowjob, Rangers are winning and the beer is being supplemented with dodgy moonshine 👍

Just now, folkestoneger said:

I thought we had already spent a fortune on a new pitch. Problems of being so far north I suppose

We did in the summer. Position of the stadium doesn't help much either in the winter with the sun. Its shite but it'll no doubt recover in a month or so.

Archived