*****The Official Rangers v Royal Antwerp Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Okay, looked the other night said the Europa last 16 prize money was 1.2million Euros, or similar.

Yeah, I looked into the other money available and seemingly as the sole competitor we get the whole Scottish TV pot for each round we enter. That's on top of the prize cash.

Will be nice to play a match that actually means something :bornafrenchnose:

Back four unchanged with Kamara, Davis and Arfield in the midfield. Kent and Morelos up front with no preference between Hagi and Aribo for the final place. 

Keep it tight early on and hit them on the counter. If we score first they will fall apart as we exploit the space they will have to leave chasing the game. 

Looking forward to the draw for the next round 👍

13 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

I hope our players don't think the tie is over after the first leg.  They have some of their best players back .  

Totally agree, but I think Gerrard is the type of Manager to get any sign of complacency knocked out of the players. First goal is vital. We score it and they need 3 I would expect us the close the game out. They score first it all gets very nervous. 

15 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Will be nice to play a match that actually means something :bornafrenchnose:

Back four unchanged with Kamara, Davis and Arfield in the midfield. Kent and Morelos up front with no preference between Hagi and Aribo for the final place. 

Keep it tight early on and hit them on the counter. If we score first they will fall apart as we exploit the space they will have to leave chasing the game. 

Looking forward to the draw for the next round 👍

:offtopic: Sorry Bears.

Erskine thread! :whistle:

What about all these emails from Combat Stress? You doing a March in March or something?! 

No game this weekend so nothing will be left on the pitch. Plenty of recovery time before Livi next week.

Can't wait for this. Nice early kick off. If it was an 8pm start I would be a wreck by the time the game started.

They have to come out at some point and have a go. That's when we kill the tie off I hope.

Archived