*****The Official Rangers v Royal Antwerp Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Marco said:

I'd certainly hope not. I can understand the players taking a random league game lightly, but with the league firmly in the bag this is the biggest game of our season and Antwerp have already shown that they can score against us. Sure the players are looking forward to this as much as we are so not  worried about complacency. Just comes down to execution.

There is no active manager in Scotland who knows better what it takes to win a European tie than Steven Gerrard. No chance of complacency.

2 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Gutted ibrox is empty for tonight's game. These are the big occasions that you relish going to when the atmosphere is up a notch and there's a real buzz in the stadium. Hopefully we send these cunts packing.

Intae them, Rangers!

League all but won.

Excellent chance of reaching the last 16 of Europa league. 

Would have been some atmosphere  with enough noise to near make yer ears bleed 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

After the great result last week in scoring 4 away goals it gives us a great chance to go through tonight.

We all want to win, but a draw is fine if need be, going into the next round is really what matters. 

I would take a dull 0-0 with neither team having a shot but that ain't going to happen. Gerrard wants another win and they must have a go.

We can afford to play our usual European style and be compact, hitting them on the break so looking for plenty of pace up front tonight. 

Looking forward to see what the gaffer's team is.

Shagger

Balogun Goldson Helander Barasic 

Arfield Davis Kamara 

Aribo  Morelos Kent 

Allowing Arfield is fit enough, coz he was a bit short last time out.

Archived