***** The Official Rangers vs St Mirren Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, BlueHatBlueDay said:

The side note interests me. We beat St Mirren then there is a real incentive for Dundee. Well spotted.

Absolutely, even if you look at st johnston and Motherwell they're only 1 and 3 points behind them too. A win for Utd tomorrow would be massive for them so they could really be up for a fight 

6 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Come on Rangers, one final push.....that's all it takes. I know it's 4 points we need, but in reality, a win today seals it with our goal advantage. You've worked incredibly hard to get here....don't take your foot off the gas, and an incredible feat is achieved. Incredibly proud of this team, come on.....lets seal the deal today!!! 

Intae these cunts, Rangers!!

:UK: :UK: :UK: 

Yassssss.

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

This is where the collapse starts.  It's been coming all season.

We have drifted from 2/7 to 4/11 with skybet:confused:maybe they know something:mutley: we will tank these cunts today

5 hours ago, BlueHatBlueDay said:

This is the day! Been up since 4 waiting for Santa to arrive...ridiculous behaviour for a 56yr old man. Dont want to miss a minute of it.

Have a good one!

Enjoy mate 🍻 

Is the gaffer missing today or are they saving that for our trip to the Mhankihad.

No a level they will no sink to and they think they are avoiding embarrassment  when in fact they just broadcasting it to the world what a loads of bitter, twisted bampots they are.

I hope Neil and Ian have invested in a jumbo tube of some soothing medicament, fat Peter is likely to have big hands.

10 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Is the gaffer missing today or are they saving that for our trip to the Mhankihad.

No a level they will no sink to and they think they are avoiding embarrassment  when in fact they just broadcasting it to the world what a loads of bitter, twisted bampots they are.

I hope Neil and Ian have invested in a jumbo tube of some soothing medicament, fat Peter is likely to have big hands.

Wtf is that

reported

2 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Come on Rangers, one final push.....that's all it takes. I know it's 4 points we need, but in reality, a win today seals it with our goal advantage. You've worked incredibly hard to get here....don't take your foot off the gas, and an incredible feat is achieved. Incredibly proud of this team, come on.....lets seal the deal today!!! 

Intae these cunts, Rangers!!

:UK: :UK: :UK: 

Not true as if we lost all our games and they won all theirs the goal difference would take a massive swing! 

Archived