***** The Official Rangers vs St Mirren Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

1 minute ago, TheJacketRFC said:

This morning when i woke up i thought today felt special. I went to the shops and got a bottle of gin and a crate of forsters. 

steaming and have the tunes blasting superb

Foster's 😂😂😂😂 enjoy 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, .Williamson. said:

I see them beating Dundee United tomorrow tbh. They’ll be looking to wipe smiles off faces and try beat us at parkhead 

league is pretty much won the day if we get the 3 points so fuck celtic :D they aren't wiping any smiles off any cunts face

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I see them beating Dundee United tomorrow tbh. They’ll be looking to wipe smiles off faces and try beat us at parkhead 

‘try’ being the operative word mate!

11 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

This morning when i woke up i thought today felt special. I went to the shops and got a bottle of gin and a crate of forsters. 

steaming and have the tunes blasting superb

Feel for you with the Foster's😃

Enjoy👍.

I was going to go over today but slept in.  But looking at the papers reporting it already and the abuse were getting, I thought it wouldn’t bother me and it doesn’t, but what I’m worried about now is the things that are going to get posted and written influencing the police reaction to us having a title party tomorrow or wherever and whenever it may be.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Anyone think the boss would have preferred for this not to happen today, puts pressure on him and the squad to win this today, it’s not guaranteed.

I can imagine the gaffer will use it in his pre match team talk as motivational proof just what it means to EVERYONE and the players will come out and destroy st mirren. 

Its been a long road back and the release of all the emotional turmoil needs to be expressed and expected. 

This is a display of just how much we LOVE OUR CLUB. :UK:

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

I was going to go over today but slept in.  But looking at the papers reporting it already and the abuse were getting, I thought it wouldn’t bother me and it doesn’t, but what I’m worried about now is the things that are going to get posted and written influencing the police reaction to us having a title party tomorrow or wherever and whenever it may be.

Was a fuckin certainty - me personally I don't know why the fans are there  

Archived