***** The Official Rangers vs St Mirren Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Did you miss the Dundee Utd game? :lol: 

No.

excellent against Ross County and Dundee United since New Year, the rest of games - piss poor.

He can’t play in midfield 3 as a liability and folk crying out for him to play right of front three - Last season Numerous times, Antwerp away and last night prove that he can’t play there either.

27 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

No.

excellent against Ross County and Dundee United since New Year, the rest of games - piss poor.

He can’t play in midfield 3 as a liability and folk crying out for him to play right of front three - Last season Numerous times, Antwerp away and last night prove that he can’t play there either.

You mean Antwerp away, when he scored? 

2 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

You mean Antwerp away, when he scored? 

Yes he took his goal well but Another average performance from him.

The Antwerp game at home Scott Wright done more in ten minutes than he did the whole game.

Wright and to an extent Hagi must be wondering how they aren’t starting ahead of him, especially in away games, particularly in SPl  where his contribution is basically zero.

8 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

4-0 stroll. With Buff and Aribo both scoring a double. 

Then go out for a long walk on Sunday leaving my phone at home and find out if we are Champions when we return or if we need to wait until we scud the scum. 

That's not a bad idea. Will plan a decent walk with the other half now with that in mind👍

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The Antwerp game at home Scott Wright done more in ten minutes than he did the whole game.

Wright and to an extent Hagi must be wondering how they aren’t starting ahead of him, especially in away games, particularly in SPl  where his contribution is basically zero.

:lol: Aribo and Wright played in different positions in that game, but I can't be arsed with the tit for tat on this. I like all three players and they all bring something different to the team - whoever plays in the front three I'm usually happy and whoever plays in the middle three I'm usually happy, been a long time since any of us could say that. 

Team looks hungry to get this title won ASAP. They stayed patient , trusted themselves and got their rewards late on last night. Can only see a comfortable home victory for us on Saturday, with the title coming home the following day as I’m convinced they’ll drop points at tannadice

31 minutes ago, badjon said:

That's not a bad idea. Will plan a decent walk with the other half now with that in mind👍

I never watch they cunts. Unless its highlights of them getting a scudding in Europe. 

Certainty not wasting my Sunday off watching them. And i detest dundee hibs as well. So better to have a family stroll for a couple of hours then head home. 

wouldnt put it past the scum to throw their game at the weekend so we dont win it at their midden, it would be their last chance to save a bit of face for their deluded hoardes.

I bet its being drummed into them by Kennedy and Strachan "Guys we cannot lose this league at the Girodome, we must save our performance for when sevco come to give our fans something to cheer about"

16 minutes ago, ExilledWeegie123 said:

wouldnt put it past the scum to throw their game at the weekend so we dont win it at their midden, it would be their last chance to save a bit of face for their deluded hoardes.

I bet its being drummed into them by Kennedy and Strachan "Guys we cannot lose this league at the Girodome, we must save our performance for when sevco come to give our fans something to cheer about"

Then we go to the Piggery as Champions , either way that will set the Mutants over the edge .

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Aribo was very good in the first half last night.

You have it in for him mate.

If we win on Saturday, which Iam sure we will, I will be starting the celebrations, I ain't waiting till Sunday, my shifts have worked out absolutely perfectly, just like the season has for The Rangers. Iam off Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.

I didn't even have to ask for them off, just the way the Rota fell.

The Stars are aligning in everything at the moment.

It's brilliant 😁😁😁👍👍👍

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Aribo was very good in the first half last night.

You have it in for him mate.

We were terrible first half last night in first half and only two with pass marks were Goldson and Kamara.

Second half driving on looking for a goal and Aribo did his usual - went hiding.

Archived