The irony of the turnaround

hammer93

21 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Seriously though m8....would you sacrifice dropping some points in the league if it meant we made the Europa League final....I know it's a big ask but this year this team are proving anything is possible 

Id sacrifice every league game from now till may to get the the final, just imagine we got to the final lol with the gaffer we'd win the fucker 100% if we get there.

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

We can't go from this 

To 100% at it 5 days later its been a monumental weekend for us I don't expect anything on Thursday and tbh am cool with that.

Glasgow Rangers champions 55

Shagger looks like he’s been telt by an old flame that he’s the father. 🤣

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

We can't go from this 

To 100% at it 5 days later its been a monumental weekend for us I don't expect anything on Thursday and tbh am cool with that.

😅😅 shagger looks so pished

That look like that random guy has thats way too pished to still be out but for some reason is sitting in a nightclub at half 2 in the morning 

1 minute ago, Willis said:

😅😅 shagger looks so pished

That look like that random guy has thats way too pished to still be out but for some reason is sitting in a nightclub at half 2 in the morning 

:lol:

Got a mate like that.

You could see him in the pub at 3pm absolutely cunted then after you've been home for dinner/shower etc be back in the same pub later that night and he's still there.

41 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I'll take a draw for Thursday right now. I think we'll see a huge dip in performance etc just the natural effects of the last 2 days mate. 

Think we’ll see a marked increase in the standard of the opposition as well. 

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Not with a roll and square ffs.

Coffee is for early doors with your two hash browns 👍

Never liked tea bud, my old Ballymena born granny introduced me to coffee many moons ago, been drinking it for nigh on 60 years

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

Seriously though m8....would you sacrifice dropping some points in the league if it meant we made the Europa League final....I know it's a big ask but this year this team are proving anything is possible 

Sacrifice my left baw for a European final. 

4 hours ago, RS4_wul said:

:lol:

Got a mate like that.

You could see him in the pub at 3pm absolutely cunted then after you've been home for dinner/shower etc be back in the same pub later that night and he's still there.

Me too. :lol:

Mind I'd left my car at the pub one Friday night and got a taxi down to get it and go to work at about 11 on the Saturday. He's on his way into the pub. Went to work and thought I'd jump in for a beer on my way home. 10.30pm and the cunt's still sitting there with a pint in his hand.

11 hours ago, KingKirk said:

We can't go from this 

He'd still be able to make about three world class saves in that knick:lol:

12 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I'd probably trade losing every game the rest of the season domestically including the Cup if I could swap it for a place in the Europa League final.  If we somehow won that it would 1) be one of the most memorable seasons in history and 2) we would have a shot at going straight into the CL next year in a 1 off game.

Obviously I would rather we just won everything though, there is no genie going to grant us a trade anyway.

15 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I want it all.  We’re the famous Glasgow rangers.  Bring it all home. 

Archived