55th Title Victory Celebrations - The Fallout

KingKirk

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Aye but yer deid” was the patter of the dirty fenian bastards to us winning 55. Didn’t think it would be that of that rancid club.

God they are hurting!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Listening to these tyrannical scumbags boils my piss man

"Why are we letting this business carry on"

Who the fuck do they think they are?

The government have exploited covid, lied about it, have forced people into their homes for a year, scare mongering, faffing about with peoples lives

And now they're standing debating whether they "allow" a business to continue operating? 

This goes far beyond football and Rangers, the government shouldn't have any right to make a business shut down, let alone force one to shut down as some act of punishment. They have too much power and they know it and they don't even care about flaunting it because they have a bunch of gullible scared idiots supporting everything they do because they're terrified of a virus with a 98% survival rate.

This is fucking disgraceful. Scotland is being run by tyrants.

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I would hope so mate, that horrible bastard needs to be taken to task, that today was well out of order. 

To be honest mate .I have heard all this too many times to think our club will put up any sort of fight .Other than statements 

2 hours ago, Bluekev said:

So they want to shut down a football club because of fans celebrating but are ok for a football club with a history of staff abusing kids to operate.

Just shows what madness we have to put up with.

👏  👏   👏

Your post just highlights what a shite place Scotland has become under these SNP/Green wankers. 

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

To be honest mate .I have heard all this too many times to think our club will put up any sort of fight .Other than statements 

I know it is unlikely EJ but I thought the letter from Douglas Park to Nippy was a bit better and maybe they will realise they have to do something with wankers like Harvie. 

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I know it is unlikely EJ but I thought the letter from Douglas Park to Nippy was a bit better and maybe they will realise they have to do something with wankers like Harvie. 

They won’t do anything. His pathetic mob prop them up. They can’t afford to sanction him. 

59 minutes ago, Willis said:

Yeah it seems to irritate people that Loyalists are the only demographic that seem able to gather and have a police presence without starting a riot.

BLM gather and riot and attack police - its a brave a peaceful protest

Taigs gather and riot and throw barriers and sharks at police - completely ignored and swept away

Rangers gather, have a great time, leave a bit off a mess but generally get on with the police and don't cause trouble - and suddenly people act like the police should have started beating the shit out of us as are angry that the police didn't start a riot

This is the world we live in now 

Great post mate and all very true. 

Terry Munro has fucked with their heads and they are now losing the plot big style. :UK:

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Why is the old firm in doubt exactly? 

Cause we didn't maintain law and order on the streets we are a football club not a police station 

They flee the scene, how brave they are aye.

Pathetic club.

Archived