55th Title Victory Celebrations - The Fallout

KingKirk

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the coming covid spike in a few weeks, some benches in George sq, a soup kitchen, wee specky Harvie, Leitch, Sturgeon, Humza, Lawell, Lennon, Police Scotland & the catholic side of Glasgow...

Is there anything/anyone else we've fucked by winning this title :lol:

1 hour ago, Heshootshescores said:

Right Swinney, deafening. As the saying goes, 'there are none so deaf as those who will not hear'.. you bigoted little prick.

That trope about silence being deafening is fucking stupid. Up there with people on Question Time who tell politicians they couldn't run a bath nevermind a country.

Rotten patter.

1 hour ago, Valance1690 said:

So the coming covid spike in a few weeks, some benches in George sq, a soup kitchen, wee specky Harvie, Leitch, Sturgeon, Humza, Lawell, Lennon, Police Scotland & the catholic side of Glasgow...

Is there anything/anyone else we've fucked by winning this title :lol:

My liver but its all good 

Glasgow Rangers champions 

Fact remains Rangers got Lennon sacked and the most powerful man in Scottish football is doing a runner. 

Coward of a man. 55 has broken these cunts and if we remain hungry we can win many trophies in year to come 55

31 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

We've broken the world of timmy😂😂😂😂😂

50 million fine and relegation 😁😁😁😁 just cause they canny beat us. 

That's what been feed pish by the scum media does for you. 

Fuckit just sell Morelos and pay the fine.

The soup kitchen story is one of the most pathetic I have seen in a long long time. 

This country is a fuckin toilet. 

I knew this title would send that lot over the edge but this is on a monumental stage. 

8 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

That trope about silence being deafening is fucking stupid. Up there with people on Question Time who tell politicians they couldn't run a bath nevermind a country.

Rotten patter.

We all heard Steven Gerrard's well balanced statement referencing safety and the pandemic from Saturdays interview. Swinney is lying (and there is televised evidence of his lies) when he says there was silence from Rangers. I know we have a tendency to expect politicians to lie, especially Nationalists,where division, separation and hate are central to their agenda. But its really far from OK,and Douglas Park is right to pull them up on it.

3 hours ago, dee9 said:

The soup kitchen story is one of the most pathetic I have seen in a long long time. 

This country is a fuckin toilet. 

I knew this title would send that lot over the edge but this is on a monumental stage. 

It’s the winter version of the sandcastle story. Utter rubbish.

If Gerrard is quizzed about all of this today in his pre match press I want a firm response. 

Something like should they scenes of happened no but after everything this clubs been through I can understand the emotional reeponse that happened at the weekend. 

It's important to remember we are not responsible for law and order outside the grounds of Ibrox stadium so questions on that and any blame must be directed to police Scotland 

Archived