55th Title Victory Celebrations - The Fallout

KingKirk

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

There trying so hard to take the shine off 55 it's laughable and will never work am still buzzing 

Glasgow Rangers champions 

As a mate of mine said, it’s gonna be a lovely long summer of celebrations. 

I knew that a good portion of the country would be on its knees crying when we actually won it but fuck me with the amount of fires the SNP are involved in I was surprised they got involved and then got their arse handed straight back to them 2 days later. 

The arrogance and hypocrisy is honestly like something I’ve never seen before, bordering on hysterical. You have multiple examples during the absolute height of the pandemic no comment made by any government official. 

As soon as someone waves a Union Flag it’s all guns blazing against them. 

I hope there are a few people who just so happen to come across the independence rally pencilled in for 1st May in Glasgow. See how much social distancing is involved then

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

So it’s been the SNP that failed to engage ,Including Mr useless himself .

They probably just forgot ,whit they like ay .

Take it we will have a looooong wait for any apology too .Won’t matter they got their deflection headlines .

That is a brilliant letter ! Absolute fucking belter.

There is a key lesson in these times when a cancel (and even 'disappear') culture exists.   

Cancel culture is being used by certain political parties in conjunction with mainstream media and the big tech outfits like Google, Amazon, Twitter and Facebook who have taken on an unelected role of censors in deciding what people get to see and hear - and buy - on their platforms.  This is under cover of asserting whether or not content complies with the T&Cs of the services they provide.  

The lesson is to cancel back. 

Which is what Douglas Park seems to be seeking to do   Ie you don't just sit and take the autocrat / Govt dictatorial assertion and spin.  You set the record straight as often and strongly as you can for as long as you can so long as you have a media platform to get your points across.   But make no mistake, if the mainstream media and big tech oligarchy and their political friends decide you are to be cancelled........then in this age that is the power they have created,   As lots of people and companies have already found out recently.

So......is it just a spat that will eventually blow over when enough common sense prevails and after the politicians have been seen to fire for effect for their own political spin purposes.    Or are they after something more sinister.  No conspiracies, but no co-incidences either 

I knew there would be some meltdown when we won the league. I knew that the vast majority of filth supporters and their ilk would be spewing but I could never have imagined it quite like this.

This has completely broken them. They've lost all sense and reason.

It is delicious.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

There trying so hard to take the shine off 55 it's laughable and will never work am still buzzing 

Glasgow Rangers champions 

This isn’t going away for a long long time. They still have to play us at least another two times this season as already champions hahahaha

It seems from an STV News Tweet:

"Records of meetings between Nicola Sturgeon, permanent secretary Leslie Evans and the Scottish Government’s legal counsel about the investigation into Alex Salmond cannot be found, John Swinney has confirmed."

How very convenient eh?    Wonder if that is really the truth.   

But then again, since when did the truth matter and in this age do lies even matter any more.   

As SNP politicians will be well aware in a Covid-hype/fear age and with emergency powers to do more or less what you autocratically please as a Govt as there is no effective political opposition or media opposition then truth and lies are not important.  What is important is to control the narrative.  And that is what they are seeking to do for their own political purposes.

More cunts beelin: 

Meanwhile, Scottish Lib Dem leader Willie Rennie asked if there could be an increase in virus cases in Glasgow after Rangers fans gathered to celebrate the football team winning the Scottish Premiership title.

Scottish Green co-leader Patrick Harvie claimed the club "did nothing" to prevent the gathering.

3 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Green party nonce wants us shut down:boydie:

Guessing no one has brought up the letter sent by Rangers to all the different stakeholders/agencies yet then?

Archived