55th Title Victory Celebrations - The Fallout

KingKirk

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

If Gerrard is quizzed about all of this today in his pre match press I want a firm response. 

Something like should they scenes of happened no but after everything this clubs been through I can understand the emotional reeponse that happened at the weekend. 

It's important to remember we are not responsible for law and order outside the grounds of Ibrox stadium so questions on that and any blame must be directed to police Scotland 

No he blanks the question.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

No he blanks the question.

I'm obviously still floating on my Blue Cloud but couldn't he please just say something like... 

"The snp and all the haters are a fucking disgrace"  

"55 and Counting.. Get it up the lot of ye" 

Then get up and walk out... Stopping at the door to say.. 

"This is only the beginning... Deal with it" :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm obviously still floating on my Blue Cloud but couldn't he please just say something like... 

"The snp and all the haters are a fucking disgrace"  

"55 and Counting.. Get it up the lot of ye" 

Then get up and walk out... Stopping at the door to say.. 

"This is only the beginning... Deal with it" :thumbsup:

Or, Wait until The Restrictions are lifted, Then you’ll see What a Fucking Crowd Is

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They’re claiming they have evidence we don’t do covid testing and that Roofe was on gear while celebrating :lol:

The typed up letter is on twitter, they have spelt morelos name wrong all the way through it, absolute spazzy mongo tarrier bastards

I think Holyrood will be backing off at a rate of knots from this shit show, . 

Their cover is blown. The evidence of hypocrisy, bias and double standards is overwhelming. 

We'll get some nothing statement from the SPFL/SFA and not even impose a fine and they can all go fuck themselves. 

The nonce fc fans will be apoplectic in their rage. Maybe a pivotal moment in their being and they can all fuck off back to the shitehole they always lament about. There is no longer a shortage of spuds and can be part of the EU they also love. 

:mutley:

Meanwhile we look forward to hammering the scum twice, uplififting the SC, being awarded the league trophy and maybe a wee place at the EL final, why not! 

I count 5 parties in that lot. You have been warned and there will be No Surrender. 

:lol:

:crabflute:

7 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

That trope about silence being deafening is fucking stupid. Up there with people on Question Time who tell politicians they couldn't run a bath nevermind a country.

Rotten patter.

Give us a break ffs . Why even post that man 

30 minutes ago, Callum_Doon said:

Class ,

This weeks been one hell of a roller coaster ,On my way into work this morning Sweet Caroline was in the radio ,(Zoe Ball) and that was me away again ,Big fuck off smile ,tears down the cheeks and a sore throat when it was finished .

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

They’re claiming they have evidence we don’t do covid testing and that Roofe was on gear while celebrating :lol:

I knew they were mental but fuck me, the things they have been coming out with is next level stuff even David Icke would distance himself from. 

The meltdown from them has genuinely been the most bizarre, weird, brilliant thing I've ever seen 😂 each day it just gets better as well.

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Yes, and apparently what testing does get done is done in Northern Ireland, so that makes it clearly 'fixed' in their eyes!

Randox Rangers testing, UVF annex, floor 55 :lol:

14 hours ago, KingKirk said:

13 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

EwErAYRXEAINwlD?format=png&name=900x900

The Sun definitely making shite up. The Kindness team have even just posted a bit of a publicity shot with the gaffer.

Screenshot_20210310-120038.png

Archived