Notice of complaint, here we go....

falkirkNS

34 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Who gives a fuck, all this will do is enrage them even more that we were able to play them for a few games 😂😂

Play Broxi at RB against them for all I care tbh, it's party time

Right back ya fuckin maniac, attacking midfielder all daylong. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Who gives a fuck, all this will do is enrage them even more that we were able to play them for a few games 😂😂

Play Broxi at RB against them for all I care tbh, it's party time

Broxi is never a RB, he’s a CM (club mascot) all day long

:lol:

29 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Dubaigate was months ago now, just sweep it aside, the whole scandal. the club should be involving legal team now.

Maxwell confirmed at the end of last week that there was "nothing to see" re Dubai (literally his words ffs) Barely a mention in the mhedia of course

The problem, as ever, is consistency. A player flying to Spain for his hole, returning and training for 3 days and than coming off the bench and actually playing gets a 3 match (plus 2 suspended) ban while our two got straight seven despite not leaving the country, not training and not playing.

The thumb throws a party for a couple of dozen at his gaffe and yellow fangs describes it as "no biggie" and fuck all happens

Ping pong flies in some whore from the biggest affected country in the world (USA) and fuck all happens

There were numerous breeches in Dubai and the SFA bottle it.

Encouragingly wee Doogie looks like he's sick of the double standards and it would not surprise me at all if he lawyered up for a square go.

As someone else pointed out a decent lawyer would smash these useless, corrupt cunts to pieces.

Fingers crossed

25 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Disciplinary Rule 77 - A recognised football body, club, official, Team Official, other member of Team Staff, player, match official or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA shall, at all times, act in the best interests of Association Football. Furthermore such person or body shall not act in any manner which is improper or use any one, or a combination of, violent Conduct, serious foul play, threatening, abusive, indecent or insulting words or behaviour.

I fail to see how this rule has been broken. Can someone enlighten me?

It's rule breach bingo.

Doesn't matter mate, they've already decided they're fucked.

46 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Disciplinary Rule 77 - A recognised football body, club, official, Team Official, other member of Team Staff, player, match official or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA shall, at all times, act in the best interests of Association Football. Furthermore such person or body shall not act in any manner which is improper or use any one, or a combination of, violent Conduct, serious foul play, threatening, abusive, indecent or insulting words or behaviour.

I fail to see how this rule has been broken. Can someone enlighten me?

Breaking laws is improper conduct.

Its the other rule that i can work out that they apparently broke??? Unless they have COVID relate rules in the laws of the game.

Disciplinary Rule 24 - A recognised football body, club, official, Team Official or other member of Team Staff, player, match official or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA shall be subject to and shall comply with the Articles, the Laws of the Game and the rules, procedures and regulations, bye-laws and Decisions of the Scottish FA.

1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:

Dubaigate was months ago now, just sweep it aside, the whole scandal. the club should be involving legal team now.

CO was meant to look at that ,Obviously the pics of drinking with the public is allowed so long as you have a 1st and 2nd division to close down to take the hit .

40 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I hope this doesn’t impact our title push.

There’s a long way to go in the season still and I’ll be furious if this ends up stopping us winning the title 

Getting worried about that too mate ,😁

Hmmmm,

In the current hostile atmosphere whipped up by the SNP politicians with their lapdog agencies (SFA, SPFL, Police, stray dog warden society, etc) might the Rangers Board be tempted to go into this staged show trial to contest it vigorously.  And then - because it will have been pre-judged - refuse to accept the verdict on the basis that it is plainly vindictive with a set of rules being interpreted one way (ultra adversely) for Rangers and another way for a certain other football club that occupies some space in Glasgow.     

In other words pick a fight on this one in order to try to avoid a precedent being set.  Because if those rules are successfully used against these players on the charge as specified, then might more notices of complaint be raised citing the celebration scenes in the dressing room and in the Training Centre.   

Ordinarily I'd say 'pick your battles because not everything is of equal importance'. But in the current hostile climate maybe every battle of rules and assertion of 'leadership' is important eh.   Will be interesting to see whether the Club does its dignified compliant 'just take it' line or whether battle fever is engaged.

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Surely a decent lawyer can rip right through this for discrimination due to there been no complaint re Dubai 🤷‍♂️

the explanation they gave for dubai was it was photos only and they cannot charge anyone based on just photos  dont jump on me  i am just aying the excuse they gave

1 minute ago, billscott said:

the explanation they gave for dubai was it was photos only and they cannot charge anyone based on just photos  dont jump on me  i am just aying the excuse they gave

yes which was absolute nonsense as they could have asked the ones in the photos if it was them in the photos but shit it 

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

yes which was absolute nonsense as they could have asked the ones in the photos if it was them in the photos but shit it 

could not agree more but that was what they gave as a get out

Five subs against them. Just fantasy nonsense but have Gary Mac, Gerrard himself, Broxi bear, Lovenkrands and then Jimmy Bell to really GIRUY 👍 oh and any penalties to be taken by McGregor. All scarfs to be tied to the posts and of course a piss take huddle.

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Surely a decent lawyer can rip right through this for discrimination due to there been no complaint re Dubai 🤷‍♂️

That was "sanctioned" by the SFA and SG way before the pandemic became a bloody crisis, no way could they possibly refuse permission or hold the scum accountable when humza was in charge.

The issue into the problem however will be about the same time that the paedodome get investigated by plod.

Archived