***** The Official Rangers vs Slavia Praha Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Patterson at right back not even a debate for me

The gaffer agrees going by his press conference comments when he said “it’s a big 4/5 days for Nathan and his career”.

Plus Balogun looked ropey as fuck against Antwerp at Ibrox.

11 hours ago, ThenNowForever said:

Teams like Slavia, liege and Antwerp have actually been really respectful to us. What a change from here! 

Did Antwerp not congratulate us on winning the league as well? It’s weird not hating the team we are playing 

It's a shame Slavia aren't as respectful on the pitch. Diving, screaming, cheating bastards in the first leg.

Hope we do these cunts tonight!

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Thought we’d agreed on:

McGregor

Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic

Arfield Davis Kamara

Aribo/Hagi Morelos Kent

Anything other than this is mental imo.

Pretty confident it will be this with Aribo starting given his performance against them when he moved further up the pitch.

9 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

I've not heard screaming like that for a long while from opposition players 

Not sure in games against us but it’s fairly common to hear players scream as they go down. 

I know this because I feel I mention it quite often to people I’m watching football with how it would be mental if in everyday life people did that when falling :lol:

17 minutes ago, mark1963 said:

Strange game tonight the 1-1 score line always frightens me as they only need a goal anytime to come right back into it.I don't think we'll protect the away goal so it may be a nerve shredder.

Guaranteed to be, mate.

Aye it's got to be Patterson, we are so tactically driven in shape that not only was Balogun not good at RB he was pulling the entire shape of the team bits.

I feel pretty confident about tonight, always feel a bit better about us in Europe when our coaching team have had a proper look at a team against us and how we match up. 

Just a thought, but if the league wasn't over, we'd have had last weekend off and then playing tonight ahead of a possible title deciding OF game.

As it happens it isn't an issue but I'm sure they didn't know that when the set out the fixtures.

If the league was a close contest I'd be raging that we didn't play the OF game last weekend when both teams were free.

Absolute nervous as fuck for tonight 

Can you imagine Ibrox rocking ,with full house for this .Probably have been incredible on a beautiful cool evening .

Hope to hell we turn up .The last 8 would be exciting as you can get ,for everyone concerned with our club 

31 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

Just a thought, but if the league wasn't over, we'd have had last weekend off and then playing tonight ahead of a possible title deciding OF game.

As it happens it isn't an issue but I'm sure they didn't know that when the set out the fixtures.

If the league was a close contest I'd be raging that we didn't play the OF game last weekend when both teams were free.

When they set out the fixtures in July last year?

Shut up eh

24 minutes ago, B1872 said:

No into wrestling but got fucking goosebumps watching that man!

C’mon the teddy’s! 🇬🇧

That's class that...

Neither here nor arsed about the whole which celebrity supports which football team thing but Drew is a legit Rangers fan, never hid it, never fucked it off when we were on our arse - always been one for showing his support of the team he supports, bet he fucking loved getting to film that 

2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

That's class that...

Neither here nor arsed about the whole which celebrity supports which football team thing but Drew is a legit Rangers fan, never hid it, never fucked it off when we were on our arse - always been one for showing his support of the team he supports, bet he fucking loved getting to film that 

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

@ForeverAndEver has just wanked himself into a coma

Haha had to switch accounts there cos you wanted to make a joke and serious point on the same thing.

not sure how to feel. we've came this far unbeaten so fingers crossed we go out there and pump them. forget about the away goal. just get out there and score more goals than them. they will score so we absolutely need to just beat them with more goals. can't be settling for a 0-0 which i think is the only way the away goal will help us. if it's 1-1 then fuck taking the game to extra time or penalties.

Archived