***** The Official Rangers vs Slavia Praha Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

1 minute ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

I trust Gerrard, a man who knows more than anybody in Scotland about how to get through a two legged European tie, to get the set up and the plan right. It is more important that Slavia do not score than it is we score. If they do not score we go through. This will not be wide open. Be happy with plenty of sterile possession. It’s going to be a long 90 minutes.

Disaster waiting to happen.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Copeland1983 said:

Been nervous all day but know what: fuck it, what a position to be in.  League won, home game to get through to quarter finals in Europe.

Long fucking way from Pedro in the bush.

Gonna open the cans and get into this.

Exactly man. Europe is great, but it is always just a bonus with our budget. I somewhat feel Gerrard tells the players that, which is why we play such an open game and score and concede loads of goals in Europe. 

Saying this though, I always go into the games with the just enjoy it attitude and then I usually punch shit when we concede a goal.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Sitting inviting pressure on to us and hoping to cling on to an away goal is the worst idea 

Aye it's madness.

I know we have an away goal but it's essentially a one off shootout with Slavia Prague at Ibrox for a place in the last 8. Go for the throat early.

1 hour ago, Copeland1983 said:

Been nervous all day but know what: fuck it, what a position to be in.  League won, home game to get through to quarter finals in Europe.

Long fucking way from Pedro in the bush.

Gonna open the cans and get into this.

Pedro in the bush. Could be the title of a short story. 🤔 Ta for that. We have indeed come a long way.

Just now, born a blue nose said:

If the best version of ourselves turns up we pump this mob.

took us -2 

I think that's why I'm confident. Our players were getting drap affs saturday and Sunday ffs lol 

Archived