***** The Official Rangers vs Slavia Praha Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Not saying that. But defensive responsibilities are paramount. Keep what you have. No stupid mistakes like the end of the game at Benfica or at Hamilton.

The Hamilton game was horrendous, wasn’t just an error at the end of the game

5 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

The Hamilton game was horrendous, wasn’t just an error at the end of the game

I mean we were beaten down the left in the final minute when we were pressing to score again and Tab was upfield. Just as Arfield made that pass to nowhere in the final minute when he should have just kept dribbling. None of those mistakes. Any one goal lead in the last few minutes is all hands on deck.

5 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

When they set out the fixtures in July last year?

Shut up eh

Don't understand your comment. When the fixtures were set out, those who set them didn't know that the league would be over by now.

Therefor we COULD have followed a free weekend, by a tough Europa tie and then a meaningful OF game.

What is wrong with me pointing this out ?

1 minute ago, RoboBear said:

Don't understand your comment. When the fixtures were set out, those who set them didn't know that the league would be over by now.

Therefor we COULD have followed a free weekend, by a tough Europa tie and then a meaningful OF game.

What is wrong with me pointing this out ?

If the game was played last weekend we'd have still played Thursday-Sunday but with added travel

3 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

If the game was played last weekend we'd have still played Thursday-Sunday but with added travel

Fair enough I hadn't considered that we'd have had to play them after the away leg. I'm blaming the Stella

No nerves for me either really. Don’t think I’ve felt many nerves since Goldson’s second at the piggery. Maybe Motherwell at home after the LC. Always viewed Europe as a bonus. Might kick in once we are in the QFs. 

20 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Think we’ll need to score 2 tonight, can see another wonder strike from this mob 

Confident well score at least 2 

Mon the champions 🇬🇧55

My fear is a high scoring game based on Benfica, Standard Leige and Antwerp. The away goals then flip in their favour. Don't mind high scoring if we win but would hate to get a 2-2 and lose on away goals. 

Archived