******The Official Champions V Hibs Match Thread*****

Felt very lazy from us all game. Thought with the league done, we'd go the other way and express ourselves.

They were very good at staying compact and being a threat on the counter but in the second half I never felt like they were in the game until the goal.

My stream died in the second half and had to switch to one with Hibs' commentators. Apparently they deserved at least a draw and it was the toughest home game we've had all season. :lol: 

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

McGregor Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic Kamara Davis Wright Hagi Kent Morelos   Sunday at 3. 

We’re 1-0 up in a glorified friendly and cunts are wanting players sold Fuck sake, match threads on here are absolutely mental sometimes.

Astounds me that people STILL dont understand that we have been successful as a result of our formation and having Barisic pushed high up. To see posts that he does not suit our style or that he

Posted Images

Typical post-split game when there's nothing to really play for. Except this time we're Champions, so who cares how we played.

We won the game and showed some glimpses of real quality - had enough to get the job done without playing all that well. Good game. Onto the next.

Bad Robot likes this

Do like Roofe as a player but every time he’s out even short term he needs a good 4/5 games to get back upto speed, if we can’t keep him fit don’t see as more than a squad player tbh as good as he can be, hopefully he stays fit as he’s a class act when on it 

Record books will show

11/4/21       Rangers 2 - Hibernian 1

Record books will NOT show

• Made hard work of it
  • Horrible game to watch
  • Will never win next week if we play like that
  • How the hell did Helander get MOTM

100% record at our home....I'll take that....Next week we will be awesome.

LineysLament likes this

2nd gear performance against the team sitting in third. 

No doubt over on Hibs.net you’ll get the ref was shite, if only we’d taken our chances, if yer Uncle was yer Da, blah blah. Beaten by the Champions who played well within themselves so GIRFUY ya junkie fucks, nil points. 

Blumhoilann and delparlane like this