*****The Official Champions Vs Tarriers Match Thread*****

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Some of the media stuff just continues to annoy me. BBC “we’ve almost been waiting for a fixture with an edge” lol ok 2 out of the last 3 meant something in terms of a title race and the last meant Rangers preserved their unbeaten league record. 

Strolling around against Jon Toral and Sean Goss though, meant everything to celic and the BBC in literally meaningless games. 

Hope we continue our unbeaten run. They got to 7 or 8 and it was all the media spoke about, old firm dominance. Pretty sure an unbeaten season would have us at 7 already. 

Was actually a quote from Gerrard going by the article. 

Come on Rangers, you gotta do it.....one more big push. After winning the league, I think I want to beat these cunts more than I want us to win the cup. I just cant forget the images of those cunts wiping their noses on our corner flags, or strutting in front of the main stand in sunglasses, or cupping their ears. I want them leaving Ibrox broken. Physically and mentally. Do them. Do it for us....do it for yourselves. Just do it, any way you can! 

Come on....intae them fuckin tarrier cunts!!!

:UK: :UK: :UK: 

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

Roofe plays tomorrow 

Info or just your thinking?

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

Swap aribo for arfield I’m happy 

Definitely. Said a few times on this thread he gets it more than Aribo how important this fixture is.

4 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

How does Zungu hold up in a midfield battle? Can't say I've seen any evidence of it thus far. 

You’ve seen no evidence and want to thrown him into an old firm, can you see the problem? 

oft ignore me 

1 minute ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

How does Zungu hold up in a midfield battle? Can't say I've seen any evidence of it thus far. 

I don't know for a fact, that's why I said it's a curveball. Changing it up could benefit us and he is bit of an unknown. Will definitely work his arse off