*****The Official Champions Vs Tarriers Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Sunday 3pm, Premier Sports.

McGregor 

Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic

Arfield Davis Kamara

Hagi Morelos Kent

Please do these horrible cunts, Rangers.

That’s the team I’d pick as well, people saying arfield hasn’t been on form which is true but when we’re on the back foot he’s much better to have in this game than Aribo 

1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

That’s the team I’d pick as well, people saying arfield hasn’t been on form which is true but when we’re on the back foot he’s much better to have in this game than Aribo 

Same team I wanted in the other thread. Arfield gets it and knows the importance.

@bluenoz that's why.

7 minutes ago, badjon said:

Same team I wanted in the other thread. Arfield gets it and knows the importance.

@bluenoz that's why.

I’ve said a few times in here recently that I just don’t feel like Aribo offers enough defensively, especially in these big games. If he plays then it would have to be in a front 3 for me but I think id still rather have hagi or roofe 

3 minutes ago, badjon said:

@bluenoz that's why.

I'm a big fan of Scotty's mate and I won't be upset if he starts. He does get OF games for sure. 

If he starts, it's not because he has earned it but these games are different animals so you never know.

The team should still be hungry for success. 

We are more than capable of beating them on the day. We will need to be wise to them cheating though. They know we are the better team and will foul, dive  and try to fool the ref at every opportunity. 

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Sunday 3pm, Premier Sports.

McGregor 

Arfield Davis Kamara

Hagi/Wright Morelos Kent

Please do these horrible cunts, Rangers.

Absolutely the right team but I fear Gerrard’s blind spot re Aribo will again weaken us in the middle.

Unfortunately i think Aribo will start and i also think we might tweak formation and match them up in a 4-4-2 with a diamond in midfield.

Mcgregor

Tav, Goldson, Helander, Barasic

Davis

Kamara                           Aribo

Kent 

Roofe, Morelos

Do we still have enough hunger for this game - i have my doubts.

At this moment . I'm confident but not overly 

If this team as good as we all make out . This is the sort of game, true Champions should be going out and winning .

Seen it many times over the years , where Rangers won or were winning the league in a canter and let a poor scum team knock us out the Scottish. Only because they had more desire . Years 90 and 91 come to mind . Plenty after this.

When they were on top , they handed out some scuddings to us . We should be looking to do the same , if given a chance .

If we match the desire , we should be fine .Massive game though . Absolutely massive  

30 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Convinced Roofe is on the bench for this.

McGregor

Arfield Davis Kamara

Aribo Morelos Kent

I hope you are right as I can’t remember Aribo turning up against then .Arfield  and Roofe up top with Kent and Alfredo will do me 

McGregor;

Patterson, Goldson, Helander, Barisic;

Arfield, Davis, Kamara;

Roofe, Morelos, Kent

-

Roofe on the right because I feel like he’ll offer more tracking back, he does fair get stuck in. I’m unsure it’s the right time for Wright, Aribo is brilliant in that position but he fades in and out, and Hagi probably could start but I’ve opted for Kemar

Hagi or Roofe if it comes down to it

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I hope you are right as I can’t remember Aribo turning up against then .Arfield for me 

Don’t know if you have misread but he has still included Aribo, personally wouldn’t have him in the first 11 

24 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

McGregor;

Patterson, Goldson, Helander, Barisic;

Arfield, Davis, Kamara;

Roofe, Morelos, Kent

-

Roofe on the right because I feel like he’ll offer more tracking back, he does fair get stuck in. I’m unsure it’s the right time for Wright, Aribo is brilliant in that position but he fades in and out, and Hagi probably could start but I’ve opted for Kemar

Hagi or Roofe if it comes down to it

Hagi and Aribo would be great impact subs hopefully