Jump to content

*****The Official Champions Vs Tarriers Match Thread*****


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least I’ll be able to watch the whole game this time. Had to leave at halftime the last time to get admitted to hospital.  I remember thinking “if I don’t come through this at least I’ve finally

We've broken every single one of the scummy cunts. It's glorious 😂😂😂

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Sunday 3pm, Premier Sports.

McGregor 

Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic

Arfield Davis Kamara

Hagi Morelos Kent


Please do these horrible cunts, Rangers.

 

That’s the team I’d pick as well, people saying arfield hasn’t been on form which is true but when we’re on the back foot he’s much better to have in this game than Aribo 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

That’s the team I’d pick as well, people saying arfield hasn’t been on form which is true but when we’re on the back foot he’s much better to have in this game than Aribo 

Same team I wanted in the other thread. Arfield gets it and knows the importance.

@bluenoz that's why.

TamCoopz likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, badjon said:

Same team I wanted in the other thread. Arfield gets it and knows the importance.

@bluenoz that's why.

I’ve said a few times in here recently that I just don’t feel like Aribo offers enough defensively, especially in these big games. If he plays then it would have to be in a front 3 for me but I think id still rather have hagi or roofe 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, badjon said:

Same team I wanted in the other thread. Arfield gets it and knows the importance.

@bluenoz that's why.

I'm a big fan of Scotty's mate and I won't be upset if he starts. He does get OF games for sure. 

If he starts, it's not because he has earned it but these games are different animals so you never know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Sunday 3pm, Premier Sports.

McGregor 

Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic

Arfield Davis Kamara

Hagi/Wright Morelos Kent


Please do these horrible cunts, Rangers.

 

Absolutely the right team but I fear Gerrard’s blind spot re Aribo will again weaken us in the middle.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately i think Aribo will start and i also think we might tweak formation and match them up in a 4-4-2 with a diamond in midfield.

 

Mcgregor

Tav, Goldson, Helander, Barasic

                     Davis

Kamara                           Aribo

                      Kent 
 

               Roofe, Morelos

Do we still have enough hunger for this game - i have my doubts.

Link to post
Share on other sites

At this moment . I'm confident but not overly 

If this team as good as we all make out . This is the sort of game, true Champions should be going out and winning .

Seen it many times over the years , where Rangers won or were winning the league in a canter and let a poor scum team knock us out the Scottish. Only because they had more desire . Years 90 and 91 come to mind . Plenty after this.

When they were on top , they handed out some scuddings to us . We should be looking to do the same , if given a chance .

If we match the desire , we should be fine .Massive game though . Absolutely massive  

delparlane likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Convinced Roofe is on the bench for this.

McGregor

Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic

Arfield Davis Kamara

Aribo Morelos Kent

I hope you are right as I can’t remember Aribo turning up against then .Arfield  and Roofe up top with Kent and Alfredo will do me 

Link to post
Share on other sites

McGregor;

Patterson, Goldson, Helander, Barisic;

Arfield, Davis, Kamara;

Roofe, Morelos, Kent

-

Roofe on the right because I feel like he’ll offer more tracking back, he does fair get stuck in. I’m unsure it’s the right time for Wright, Aribo is brilliant in that position but he fades in and out, and Hagi probably could start but I’ve opted for Kemar

Hagi or Roofe if it comes down to it

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I hope you are right as I can’t remember Aribo turning up against then .Arfield for me 

Don’t know if you have misread but he has still included Aribo, personally wouldn’t have him in the first 11 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

McGregor;

Patterson, Goldson, Helander, Barisic;

Arfield, Davis, Kamara;

Roofe, Morelos, Kent

-

Roofe on the right because I feel like he’ll offer more tracking back, he does fair get stuck in. I’m unsure it’s the right time for Wright, Aribo is brilliant in that position but he fades in and out, and Hagi probably could start but I’ve opted for Kemar

Hagi or Roofe if it comes down to it

Hagi and Aribo would be great impact subs hopefully 

Essandoh likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...