*****The Official Champions Vs Tarriers Match Thread*****

7 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Folk on the tweet were saying it worked 9 hours ago but quickly wasn’t working for some after that. The amount of money it would have saved folk only buying for the OF too.. ah well worth a shot. @RockwellGers

Would have been nice but ah well. If we fuck them out of the cup on Sunday it'll be all gravy

:stevieg:

25 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

There is a confident bunch in this thread. Here's hoping all the predictions are right.

We turn up and they do as well it will be a contest but we are the better team. Did you forget we win the league at the earliest opportunity in more than 100 years? That being said you never know but I think if he goes with Arfield over Aribo for the fact he gets it and will not hide and then afront three of Morelos left, Itten central and Roofe right we should be okay....

@SouthCoastBlue

56 minutes ago, badjon said:

We turn up and they do as well it will be a contest but we are the better team. Did you forget we win the league at the earliest opportunity in more than 100 years? That being said you never know but I think if he goes with Arfield over Aribo for the fact he gets it and will not hide and then afront three of Morelos left, Itten central and Roofe right we should be okay....

@SouthCoastBlue

You have tagged an innocent poster here Jon 

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

There is a confident bunch in this thread. Here's hoping all the predictions are right.

Why shouldn't we be confident? The fenians are trying to hype themselves up but at the end of the day no matter what pish they come out with no one in their right minds thinks they're a better squad than us and I expect us to give them a doing

1 hour ago, andyhrfc said:

2-0 to The Famous.  We will have been working hard behind the scenes for this and there will be no fuck ups. 

I believe that yup. Don't see us being in the least bit complacent. Players need to be driven and fired up on the day, if that's there I think we'll win