Clydeside the night

RFC55

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuckin brilliant!!! Great effort once again from our fans and the UB!! 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 

Tomorrows gonna be a party like no other and its mega deserved!! 10 years and we’ve NEVER SURRENDERED and never will!!, WATP 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 

fuck the rest it’s all about the Rangers 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 👌 

This image done the rounds 10 year ago when we won 54. I had it as my Bebo header for months when I was 19.

Tonights images and videos have brought the memory back. Fucking brilliant and well done to all involved ❤🥳

Screenshot_20210514-235137_Google.jpg

57 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Wow man.fuck me

What a fucking sight

Fucking goosebumps when I saw this, me and the fam jumped in the car and headed over and just missed the UB at Ibrox by a couple of mins. no sleep tonight now :champions: day tomorrow. WATP :sadface:

Wee Alfie in Bridgeton tonight too, top notch weeman :alfie:

1 minute ago, ShanksRFC said:

This image done the rounds 10 year ago when we won 54. I had it as my Bebo header for months when I was 19.

Tonights images and videos have brought the memory back. Fucking brilliant and well done to all involved ❤🥳

Screenshot_20210514-235137_Google.jpg

😂 Bebo, mines was a sectarian shrine. 

Prob get the jail if it was still up now. 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

😂 Bebo, mines was a sectarian shrine. 

Prob get the jail if it was still up now. 

Unlimited loves on valentine so you could get your creep on 

what a time to be alive 

The young guys are extremely well organised, military precision! If myself and my mates had attempted that at that age, you can be sure someone would be set on fire, someone else drowned, we’d all be doing it at different times, it’d just be a general shambles!

I don't know how fellow bears can slag these boys off, dyed in the wool bears, boys who are obvs born into Rangers from top notch parenting imo 

Fucking love them me, and am an old cunt, had my old da in amongst BF1 for the Europa games couple of yr back and he's 75 next yr and he loved it, moaned like fuck he never got to sit down tae HT tho  

Archived