The Euros

Lol. Honestly never thought so many Rangers would be anti English when there are likely more Ranger fans in England than Scotland 😂

I don’t wish Scotland to lose, but there’s more reason to be anti Scottish when they have a team of fenians. celtic fans love the ROI, just a shame that some of you have been infected with their anti English venom spread by the SNP Celts. 

as someone said previously. Sunday is the Queens 11 vs the Popes 11. It’s a great chance to identify the Celts in our support.

2 minutes ago, BarclayClansmen said:

Lol. Honestly never thought so many Rangers would be anti English when there are likely more Ranger fans in England than Scotland 😂

I don’t wish Scotland to lose, but there’s more reason to be anti Scottish when they have a team of fenians. celtic fans love the ROI, just a shame that some of you have been infected with their anti English venom spread by the SNP Celts. 

as someone said previously. Sunday is the Queens 11 vs the Popes 11. It’s a great chance to identify the Celts in our support.

Point out 1 anti English post. Just 1...

Also the bit in bold is hilarious

11 hours ago, MVRanger said:

So to summarize - the biggest under-achievers in world football squeezed past a country with a tenth of the population thanks to an OG and a blatant piece of cheating to join the great pantheon of European finalists like Greece and Denmark. Bet Italy can't believe their luck.

You sound bitter.

What's to say England wouldn't of scored anyway without the penalty. Denmark had 10 men for the last 15 mins. The goal would have been scored. 

Just now, BarclayClansmen said:

I would say “cunts cheated their way through” is pretty anti English. Lots of other comments also. Sadly lots on Rangers Facebook pages.

That isn't anti English hahahahahahahaha

4 minutes ago, BarclayClansmen said:

You raging pal 😂 I bet your sat in your tartan skirt with a Denmark top still on. Absolute cabbage 

Ironic that your username literally sounds like a bunch a guys that were in Braveheart. :lol:

1 minute ago, BarclayClansmen said:

You raging pal 😂 I bet your sat in your tartan skirt with a Denmark top still on. Absolute cabbage 

Considering he spent the whole group stages hating the Scotland team and arguing with me about it, I doubt it. You're an absolute mong.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Also see if that happened in a Scotland match or a scum match and they won all the posters talking about being bitter/ragin would be up in arms. :lol:

Even the English pals I have said it wasn't a penalty but they'll take it. 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Also see if that happened in a Scotland match or a scum match and they won all the posters talking about being bitter/ragin would be up in arms. :lol:

Ofcourse 🙄 Keep the salt flowing. You disagree with VAR and the professionals who referee the game. But you’re not bitter no? Lol

Just now, BarclayClansmen said:

Clueless? Says the armchair expert who disagrees with the professionals and the VAR system 😂 

Keep the salt coming my Celt friend.

There is no way you're a Rangers fan at this point.  You're not even trying. :lol:

1 minute ago, BarclayClansmen said:

Well this is a fun game. Is it my turn? 

you’re a peado celtic fan….

Hahahahaha

What a fucking weirdo. Never seen you post about Rangers once yet you're on here calling people paedos for calling out a diver in an international game

You 100% need your hard drive checked

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

Hahahahaha

What a fucking weirdo. Never seen you post about Rangers once yet you're on here calling people paedos for calling out a diver in an international game

You 100% need your hard drive checked

Diver? Shame the professionals and VAR disagree with ginger Andy 😂 absolute walloper